Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hilary or O'Blimey ?????

Well American fleet van, i think it looks like Mr Obama will be the man, i hope he disconnects from Hilary clinton, but i have a feeling he won't ,anyway well done to america for making that first step forward for change, now go forward and finnish the job and make Mr Obama your next president AND NOT hard nosed Mc cain, who will put your country back years and proberly start world war- 3. BF

I think I would rather have McCain than Obama, Obama is likely to put America back years and not McCain as a hard nosed approach is preferable in my book, take Maggie Thatcher for example.

Hello Rhodes, i was refering to Mc caines policy on the wars and Iran, a very bleak future, and may be a third world war? i do believe Mr Obama could be the type of man to mend and build bridges between countrys rather then go in gun ho , someone who can give hope to america and the world, good to speak to you BF.

After a year in power, the Demoncrats have screwed up Newe York State big time. Their pledge to cut taxes, was a thin veneer of Maggies policies, cut taxes, cut services.

The main route into the Sdirondacks(one of the biggest Tourist Dollar earning regions in NY State, is full of potholes. Repairs were to have been started this year, now the demoncrats have put off basic repairs until 2012! They realistically know they (probably)won't be in power then so the cost will have to be found by the Republicans.

All State Departments have been ordered to cut back their budgets by 30%, that will only mean one thing, loss of jobs!

We already have a 75 mile trip to the nearest Hospital and the Demoncrats want to cut costs and close Hospitals, even though they gained power on a promise of affordable Healthcare for all(is this starting to sound familiar?)!

Housing prices have dropped 40% since they got in, though Property Taxes have risen by 20%!

The only growth industry since they gained power, is in same sex marriages!

Well..............The deed is done. The Demoncrats in their infinite wisdom(if their is such a thing in politics), have chosen Obama as their Presidential(presumptive)candidate.

It seems a strange choice, seeing two thirds of the voters that counted were...........................White Females!

Obviously they saw something they didn't like in Billary Clinton!

The trouble is we are now entering 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' territory and that's going to be a pain in the backside

Greg Dyke - It means exactly what it says on the tin, you know your history

Originally Posted By: Bitch
The Israelites dancingman

Wasn't that Desmond Decker

Obama is now in a very sticky position.

If he doesn't take HC on board as a running mate, he runs the risk of a severe back-lash vote from the middle-class working American floating-voter, who may well not be ready to accept a black president, who has some dubious religious links in the past.

With John McC., what you see is what you get, and I think if Obama runs on his own with some non-escript alongside, he'll get absolutely crushed.

Not that I have any particular interest, apart from GB, of course, you understand !

I see that Obama has already been caught with his trousers around his ankles on the appointment of a Vice President due to his inexperience, this is exactly what I thought would happen and if he can't get that right how will he handle issues like Iraq and Afghanistan.

• 2 months later...

Did anyone see Hillary Clinton's amazing speech at the Democratic Convention in Denver, clear proof that she should have beaten Obama in the primary race earlier this year where I still think she was robbed blind. I had her speech right up there with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address and I can pay her no higher compliment than that, she brought the house down.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I see that Obama has already been caught with his trousers around his ankles on the appointment of a Vice President due to his inexperience, this is exactly what I thought would happen and if he can't get that right how will he handle issues like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Agree Rhodesy................Fancy picking somebody with so much political experience! doah

ps. Thanks for resurrecting this thread, I couldn't be bothered to look for it last night!