Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hilary or O'Blimey ?????

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Did anyone see Hillary Clinton's amazing speech at the Democratic Convention in Denver, clear proof that she should have beaten Obama in the primary race earlier this year where I still think she was robbed blind. I had her speech right up there with Lincoln's Gettysburg Address and I can pay her no higher compliment than that, she brought the house down.

I thought it was the a great speech..........An about face, @rse licking pack of insincere lies New Yorkers have come to expect from Billary.
Did anyone see Bill mouthing "I love you", to Hillary? How sickening, he probably sloped off later for an Interns blow job(again)!

Personally, I'm now convinced that as O'Blimey has the ticket, most Hilary supporters will vote for the chip man.

AND - In view of Putin's personal puppets sabre rattling, McCain might just be the best choice for the world.

I still don't think the U.S. is ready for a black President, and I dont mean that as a racist remark. Ask the Southern U.S. working classes !

Sorry Dykey. We'll have to disagree on this one.

Russia's recent performance in Georgia shows exactly what they are considering for the future.

There was a very interesting article in the Mail during the week where reporters talked to white democrats in the deep south, and they stated that they wouldn't vote for a black president on principal, and switch allegiance to the Republicans.

I'd love to hear AFF's aand Moo's opinion.

I live as far North in the States(apart from Alaska) as you can go, and there is nobody here that would vote for a Black President! Racism is alive and thriving in the North!

The old North fighting in the Civil War, for the Blackmans rights is a myth. The North fought to stop the South from declaring seperatism, taking their vast wealth away from the North!

Lincoln, who was a Lawyer, just before the War, was about to propose a Bill that the whole of the States should make Slavery legal!

Also Obama's wife wears the trousers and should he get to the White House she will have her hand up his back working him from behind in the same way Cherie Blair did with Tony at Number 10.

I like the look and sound of McCain's prospective Vice President.

Governer of Alaska, and a 'no-nonsense' woman.

I see the Dems have started the smear campaign by leaking the news of Palin's 17 year old daughter's pregnancy.

No change there, then !

So what ??

She is 17 and intends to keep her child and marry the father. Good for her !

On a related subject did anybody see Sarah Palin's rousing speech yesterday, she's quite a lady isn't she!