Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      24 Jun
    hollower

RT @RussWWFC: Remember seeing Jordan Pickford play for Darlington against Hayes & Yeading in 2012 when Hayes won 3-2 in a great game. Come…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-June 18 )

• Photo
    Webbo MFI

• Photo
    Tom

• Photo
    Daggerlen

• Photo
    ChrisJones

• Photo
    nut250

• Photo
    BAFCAdam1901

• Photo
    clive

Photo

1990 lyrics challenge

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
ok. as i'm so bored here's a quiz.<p>selected lyrics from songs released in 1990....<p>
1. any time you want me, any time at all<p>2. there's a funeral in the town, some guy from the top estate<p>3. don't be afraid of your freedom<p>4. you've got to hold and give but do it at the right time<p>5. the things you say, your purple prose just give you away<p>6. everyone's been burned before, everybody knows the pain<p>7. the freedom that you wanted back is yours for good<p>8. say i'm the only bee in your bonnet<p>
first one to get them correct wins a blue peter badge

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
I know the Top 5, the other 3 are on the tip of my tounge and will now offically annoy me for the rest of the day, cheers Zeal!<p>1. One Love - Stone Roses
2. This is how it feels - Inspiral Carpets
3. I'm free - soup dragons
4. world in motion - england/new order
5. Unbelivable - EMF<p>Number 8 is really bugging me, i think i heard it today!<p>Here's 8 more from 1991 and probely early 92!<p>1. And he drives a ice cream van<p>2. You deserve more than this world will ever give<p>3. Then I held you close to me and I kissed you<p>4. The toilets ain't heathly, we don't give a damn<p>5. Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed<p>6. safe sex doesnn't mean no sex<p>7. dancing in the disco bumper to bumper<p>8. all that you can do is watch them play.

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
1. justified and ancient - klf<p>2. children - emf<p>3. ?<p>4. sheriff fatman - carter<p>5. friday i'm in love - the cure (was 1992 thornsy!)<p>6. sexuality - billy bragg<p>7. ?<p>8. there's no other way - blur<p>
recognise 7 - is it where's yer jumper?? sultans of ping<p>don't know 3

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
3 was Dizzy by Vic Reeves and the Wonder Stuff<p>Your last 3 were:<p>A little time by Beautiful South
The only one I know by Charlatans
and Birdhouse in your soul - by TMBG

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
Good answers!! 1992 and 1993 quizzes to come tomorrow. (Can't do 'em now - i'm off into town to buy an ironing board!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus