Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-September 18 )

• Photo
    Alan W (GNFC)

• Photo
    Bernt

• Photo
    Jurg LFC

• Photo
    Live4ever

• Photo
    manimal

Photo

1990 lyrics challenge

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
ok. as i'm so bored here's a quiz.<p>selected lyrics from songs released in 1990....<p>
1. any time you want me, any time at all<p>2. there's a funeral in the town, some guy from the top estate<p>3. don't be afraid of your freedom<p>4. you've got to hold and give but do it at the right time<p>5. the things you say, your purple prose just give you away<p>6. everyone's been burned before, everybody knows the pain<p>7. the freedom that you wanted back is yours for good<p>8. say i'm the only bee in your bonnet<p>
first one to get them correct wins a blue peter badge

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
I know the Top 5, the other 3 are on the tip of my tounge and will now offically annoy me for the rest of the day, cheers Zeal!<p>1. One Love - Stone Roses
2. This is how it feels - Inspiral Carpets
3. I'm free - soup dragons
4. world in motion - england/new order
5. Unbelivable - EMF<p>Number 8 is really bugging me, i think i heard it today!<p>Here's 8 more from 1991 and probely early 92!<p>1. And he drives a ice cream van<p>2. You deserve more than this world will ever give<p>3. Then I held you close to me and I kissed you<p>4. The toilets ain't heathly, we don't give a damn<p>5. Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed<p>6. safe sex doesnn't mean no sex<p>7. dancing in the disco bumper to bumper<p>8. all that you can do is watch them play.

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
1. justified and ancient - klf<p>2. children - emf<p>3. ?<p>4. sheriff fatman - carter<p>5. friday i'm in love - the cure (was 1992 thornsy!)<p>6. sexuality - billy bragg<p>7. ?<p>8. there's no other way - blur<p>
recognise 7 - is it where's yer jumper?? sultans of ping<p>don't know 3

offline EFM The Firm, The Voice

EFM The Firm, The Voice
  • First XI Coach
3 was Dizzy by Vic Reeves and the Wonder Stuff<p>Your last 3 were:<p>A little time by Beautiful South
The only one I know by Charlatans
and Birdhouse in your soul - by TMBG

offline Colin Zeal EFM

Colin Zeal EFM
  • Youth Team Coach
Good answers!! 1992 and 1993 quizzes to come tomorrow. (Can't do 'em now - i'm off into town to buy an ironing board!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus