Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

1990 lyrics challenge

ok. as i'm so bored here's a quiz.<p>selected lyrics from songs released in 1990....<p>

1. any time you want me, any time at all<p>2. there's a funeral in the town, some guy from the top estate<p>3. don't be afraid of your freedom<p>4. you've got to hold and give but do it at the right time<p>5. the things you say, your purple prose just give you away<p>6. everyone's been burned before, everybody knows the pain<p>7. the freedom that you wanted back is yours for good<p>8. say i'm the only bee in your bonnet<p>

first one to get them correct wins a blue peter badge

I know the Top 5, the other 3 are on the tip of my tounge and will now offically annoy me for the rest of the day, cheers Zeal!<p>1. One Love - Stone Roses

2. This is how it feels - Inspiral Carpets

3. I'm free - soup dragons

4. world in motion - england/new order

5. Unbelivable - EMF<p>Number 8 is really bugging me, i think i heard it today!<p>Here's 8 more from 1991 and probely early 92!<p>1. And he drives a ice cream van<p>2. You deserve more than this world will ever give<p>3. Then I held you close to me and I kissed you<p>4. The toilets ain't heathly, we don't give a damn<p>5. Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed<p>6. safe sex doesnn't mean no sex<p>7. dancing in the disco bumper to bumper<p>8. all that you can do is watch them play.

1. justified and ancient - klf<p>2. children - emf<p>3. ?<p>4. sheriff fatman - carter<p>5. friday i'm in love - the cure (was 1992 thornsy!)<p>6. sexuality - billy bragg<p>7. ?<p>8. there's no other way - blur<p>

recognise 7 - is it where's yer jumper?? sultans of ping<p>don't know 3