Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Summer forum soiree....

Originally Posted By: Annie
i think that Lato and Spidermanor should turn up because when you showed up Rhodes, they left!!

did get a chance to chat to them!

i surpose its that effect you have on people ehh!??

and Keeps you must show up as well, if you can make it!

Be careful Annie..........This will be called a rant by Narcissus Rhodes! evil

Annie - Well you didn't leave when I showed up and I even bought you a drink, perhaps we could get to know each other better on 6 June, the Tattershall Castle is a romantic venue on a warm evening on the Thames with a drink in your hand and waves lapping against the side of the boat.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Annie - Well you didn't leave when I showed up and I even bought you a drink, perhaps we could get to know each other better on 6 June, the Tattershall Castle is a romantic venue on a warm evening on the Thames with a drink in your hand and waves lapping against the side of the boat.

grin

Originally Posted By: Annie
sick

Annie - Surely you don't mean that

Will American Fleet Fan No.1 be coming, has anyone met him before

You remind me of someone out of a Fred Astaire movie with your name, more Follow the Fleet than Top Hat, with a lot of razamataz, glitz and jazz hands, I don't know why. I think you're harmless but I don't agree with your views on the McCanns or Hilary Clinton who would be a breath of fresh air if she got to the White House just as Margaret Thatcher was in the 80's.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You remind me of someone out of a Fred Astaire movie with your name, more Follow the Fleet than Top Hat, with a lot of razamataz, glitz and jazz hands, I don't know why. I think you're harmless but I don't agree with your views on the McCanns or Hilary Clinton who would be a breath of fresh air if she got to the White House just as Margaret Thatcher was in the 80's.

I am starting to see a pattern here............You like being dominated by strong women! biglaugh

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I am starting to see a pattern here............You like being dominated by strong women! biglaugh

No, not at all infact I don't think Hillary Clinton can be described as an Iron Lady however there are similarities there and she certainly 'won't be for turning' if she does get to the White House.