Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Witham Tonight

Well done to all the boys for totally destroying Witham. The score could and should have been 10 tonight, 3 more for Jay, a cracker from Clyde and a cool finish from Ruggie, superb. applause applause

The fat chairman and his rent boy should be well pleased with themselves for getting the last game called of. bootyshake

One point about tonight that really got on my nerves, at the first game, both my boys,7 & 9 got in for a pound each, tonight they cost

The money taken over the gate will be split 50/50 between the two clubs, but that's no excuse for them to have increased the prices if that was the case.

The police presence was laughable, 8 or so coppers to keep the 90-100 rioters, sorry, Canvey fans from causing trouble! However, looking back on it, they did make for some great banter!

"You've got more filth than fans"

"It's just like watching The Bill"

...and so it went on!

Also, gotta love the customary 5 goal conga!

As for the game, I bet they wished the first one hadn't been called off. We were 1-0 up at ht last time, but the game was very much in the balance. However, last night we raced into a 3-0 lead, and though they got a pen before ht, we always looked likely to score more in the second half.

To be fair they had the best of the early chances and should scored, but they didn't thanks to some poor finishing and some great goalkeeping/defending from James and Westy.

Great to see Jay really firing now, his confidence must be sky high. Thought Clydie was excellent all night and deserved his goal, and Ruggy showed how to score when you've only got the keeper to beat and time on your side.

Gab had another great game, what a player!

Come on You Yellows!!!

lol,

Couldn't believe the amount of rozzers there last night. Got to laugh haven't you.

glad we went there and smashed them. Very good positive win. Next 2 are big games but aslong as we play as we have been last couple of games then we should be a veyr hard side to get through as far as Bury and Sudbury are concerned.

Guest MOB Snr

I feel as did the young Police Officer I was chatting with last night, the whole way Witham behaved brought non league football into disrepute. They acted poorly in the first game and without grace in the replay.

To see uniformed Police Officers at this level is a disgrace!

This is another example of greedy a chairman trying to build his club of the back of genuine fans, they say they want to encourage supporters to the game and then treat away fans like crap, raising prices and making people uncomfortable!!

we only treat you lot like crap as thats the only way you lot know from ci,never raisied any prices you muppet and as for feeling uncomfortable in front of police me thinks you must have something to hide.........................anyway goodluck for the rest of the season and hope we dont meet next season

Originally Posted By: mickey mouse
we only treat you lot like crap as thats the only way you lot know from ci,never raisied any prices you muppet and as for feeling uncomfortable in front of police me thinks you must have something to hide.........................anyway goodluck for the rest of the season and hope we dont meet next season

How apt that you come up with that name, are you referring to yourself, Club or both?

The thing is Mickey, you're only making it worse for yourself. Should we meet up next season, Witham's actions aren't going to be forgotten so easily and it could come back to bite you on the [****!!****] so that you will have to increase your prices for when we visit. Because you aren't going to make any money from our fans!

lol your bit of a bell end arent you.

Nah im not going to lie, i do enjoy visiting meeting you and the other fan. would be nice if you stayed for 90 minutes though. Maybe next time you can join on the conga.

Anyway dont write us off yet. Still have a big shout for premier football next year.

Because the original fixture was abandoned, Witham obviously took the gate receipts. However, because this was effectively a third fixture as no refunds were given, the proceeds were split between the clubs.