Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

For men only!

WelshBob

Right, let's get this sorted once and for all and no fence sitters allowed. Give Trott a chance or need for a change and , it's a football forum where football fans talk about such issues as performance etc...

I think the Trott out brigade consist of WelshBob (me), Porka, TeabarMark, MichaelMichael, DutchMike, Hornet, John Kirby, Alex. Give Trott a chance brigade BlueGateAlan, HartsdownFan, Joseba, Wellsie. Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these.

God knows where JJ stands on it as last week he said give him a chance and then a couple of days later said he'd lost patience with him (should have been a politician JJ ).

Frank views only please;

DISCUSS-

Originally Posted By: WelshBob

Frank views only please;
DISCUSS-

Frank here. I'm for Trotty to stay.

We have had another season of ups and downs and false dawns both on AND off the field. Maybe next season we might all push forward and work together for the benefit of Margate FC and the town as a whole be you supporters, MISA, directors, local businessmen AND the council

Good post Bob, I think you will find a few more are pro Trotty. Interesting to see majority of Anti Trott people are youngsters. Maybe they are used to success since we were in Conference. I remember the crap days when we were lucky to pull 150 crowd so as said previously Trott dserves at least another season for the reasons I stated on another thread.

Not so much Trott out but I just feel Margate need a more experienced manager to lead us out of this division. He's done o.k. but BGA raised a good point about the youngsters craving the success of the Conferance, well I'm a middle agester and I want that success back.

So do I Hornet, believe me, but just feel it is a bigger job with the constraints set than we may think. Last season was probably our best chance but lets be honest if we had off gone up would we have struggled with the cuts imposed on Trotty?

i said before this season started manage or play not both although robin has had a few good games of late i still believe he knew before season started that defence was where we needed the strength and for me he has done very little to improve this as for any good team start from the back work thru midfield then think about strikers we miss hockton badly this year and have been short of a prolific goal scorer not his fault that hockton left i know but for me and i have held judgment back till now i think its time for change!!

BUT if he does stay another season and things change dramatically i will be the first to stand up and admit i was wrong, agree with a point made earlier about alec ferguson for some managers things take time but i just think we are a bigger club than we are presently showing(or is that me just being biased)

I agree if we don't win at Leyton things may and should be different. He is still just 4 points behind a play off place so for me hasn't done a bad job despite behind the scene events.