Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have not been to any Ryman matches this year, but I do not remember toilets being generally to a very high standard. Since one of the reasons that Chalfont St. Peter's ground has been suspended pending improvements is the poor quality of their toilets, what were they like? Were they really the worst toilets in the Ryman League? shocked.gif" border="0

Have to agree there Vic. AT St Albans, when the pitch is full, the stewards ask you to use the Gents just behind the main stand.<P>It seems that Carjam has the ability to hold his for weeks at a time. But then he comes onto the discussion board and lets it all out in one go.<P>Ian, on the other hand, is rather like Royalty and doesn't need to go at all. Sometimes he goes into the loo, just to give the appearance of being normal, but he just stands behind the door for a minute, then comes out again.<P>Croydon doesn't need toilets as all home fans enjoy an enema just before the game, rather than go into the bar.<P>Merv grin.gif" border="0

The standard of toilets in Division 1 are poor, especially Bromley. They just have a small hut, which is falling to bits, and it is surrounded by stinging neetles!!!<P>The ones at Stortford are not too bad actually, always clean!! wink.gif" border="0

While its hard to understand any Norwegians being interested in Ryman football,but for anyone to go taking pics of Karsies just has to be well err! suspect to say the least. I wonder is Johnsnapping a Norsk pastime? I personally can't stand rest room facilities at the best of time, you never know who you may meet or what u may catch.. By the way Sven has Billericay bogs been kitted out in best quality Royal doulton? rolleyes.gif" border="0

No picture but I can confirm very nice - just insdie the door of the social club - I found them quite by accident one day - when totally pissed out of my head I wandered in there thinking it was a side access to the bar - I was hauled out some hour and half later having fallen asleep on the bog and apparantly scared a small girl!! blush.gif" border="0

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon BTFC:

<strong>Wot, no picture of the ladies wink.gif" border="0

</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Next time, Simon, next time!

tongue.gif" border="0 <p>Thought I had a picture of the Aldersh*ts toilets to, but couldn't find it. But last time I visited Recreation Ground their were not up to standards, and the smell... frown.gif" border="0

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Iron knob:

<strong>While its hard to understand any Norwegians being interested in Ryman football,but for anyone to go taking pics of Karsies just has to be well err! suspect to say the least. </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Suspect? No, not really more suspect than being an Canvey Island fan...<p> wink.gif" border="0