Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Waltham Forest Ground Move

It certainly does seem like I am posting to myself on this thread however here is an update from the Non League Today Website stating that Ged has acquired even more players, how many does he need for goodness sake:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=51618

• 4 weeks later...

I note that Waltham Forest are in the news again, Ged Searson must have shares in the Non League Today Website:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=52035

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, you can say that again, he'll probably be back at Haringey Borough before too long as they'll be looking for a new Manager shortly

Did you know that Ged cut his Coaching teeth at PSV Eindhoven and his mentor is Bobby Robson, he learnt everything he knows from Sir Bobby and sat on the Phillips Stadion bench next to the great man during games.

Beeswax - You're not wrong there, unfortunately Ged can be his own worst enemy at times where bringing in vast amounts of new players is concerned whereas he would be far better off working with what he has got.

Forest Gump - Lol, correction Ged has signed over 50 players this season, he does it everywhere he goes. No sadly I no longer have a key interest in Waltham Forest particularly now Bosun Adebaki and Kesi Dryden have returned to Haringey Borough however I wish you well for the remainder of the season and congratulations on the win yesterday against Tilbury, you left it late!

Actually come to think of it 'Boss' may not have followed Ged Pied Piper like to Waltham Forest, I meant to say Michael Ingall-Clarke but certainly Bosun and Kesi Dryden were both back, prodigal son style, in the Haringey line up yestersday. I see there was a brief article about Waltham Forest in the Non League paper today which touched mainly on the great man, your Secretary Andy Perkins seems to think highly of Ged and stated that he was tremendously knowledgeable, adding that he will be welcome back at the Club any time.

• 2 weeks later...

You dont want to go to Ilford!

Both us and Ilford have already had numerous complaints about the state of the pitch, but the council wont do anything! One game was nearly called off the pitch is so bad.

But yes, we'll be there until the end of the season, so if you like poor burgers and a running track, come on down!

i definatly want to go there as i go everywhere with ware. i believe we play ilford there first before you. away on a wednesday night i think! not good. yeah another thing i hate about non league is the athletics tracks, as our normal supporters all behind the goal have to stand at the side without binoculars!

PS. ware win tonight!

• 2 weeks later...

I note that Tony Ievoli has been appointed as the new Waltham Forest Manager following Ged Searson's departure:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=52854