Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maldon Town v Canvey Island - aka The Big One!

A win against Maldon would put us in a great position going into the last day of the season.

It won't be easy though, as they have only lost 3 times at home all season (3-2 v Witham 29th Dec, 2-1 v Redbridge 19th Jan, 3-2 v Ware 16th Feb).

However, I believe that with the extra year under their belts, the lads will go to Maldon and get the win we need.

As for the other results, after my great predictions (Dartford 5-0 Tilbury, Northwood 2-1 Redbridge...), I reckon Brentwood will be the ones to slip up this week with a draw away to Potters Bar.

Bury Town 2 - 0 Northwood

Edgware Town 0 - 1 Dartford

Enfield Town 2 - 1 Waltham Forest

Great Wakering Rovers 1 - 2 Arlesey Town

Maldon Town 0 - 1 Canvey Island

Potters Bar Town 0 - 0 Brentwood Town

Redbridge 1 - 1 AFC Sudbury

Tilbury 2 - 3 Ilford

Wingate & Finchley 1 - 3 Waltham Abbey

Witham Town 0 - 2 Ware

Wivenhoe Town 1 - 2 Aveley

Still gonna be a tough match though. When we beat them 1-0 @ Park Lane earlier in the year, that was 3 of the hardest earned points I have seen us get since we've been in the Ryman 1 North.

I wonder what the crowd will be for Tilbury v Ilford laugh

And the rain we've had today certainly won't help it!!!

I fancy Northwood to sneak a draw against Bury and can see Witham maybe upsetting Ware.

Never been to Maldon's ground, so looking forward to this one.

We're top of the away performances table, Maldon are 7th of the home performance table.

I'd be happy with a point, but can see us stepping it up during this game. Final away game of the season, got a sneaky feeling of away day euphoria, similar to Maidstone to be on the cards.

I'm also confident that no matter what, we will put a few past Enfield Town, especially if we only need a point to guarentee us a spot in the top 5.

which one of you mugs is going to buy the beers saturday?

gaffer from the rock?

great escape?

yellow?

chris bourne? i mean ribbit

Originally Posted By: smallsy
which one of you mugs is going to buy the beers saturday?

gaffer from the rock?
great escape?
yellow?
chris bourne? i mean ribbit

Now we are facebook pals, I will buy you a beer, you will be easy to recognise as well, the small guy with the scarf/tie/rope whatever round his neck!!! alk

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
I'll get you a beer Smallsy, but I ain't getting Gaffer one. Don't want him passing out and missing the game now do we...

You have bought me one already this year, so thats your budget done, remember the glass is still on the shelf!!!

ok chaps well i will definitely be there supporting my pals so looking forward to a decent game

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Blimey, you're shelf will have more on it than Liverpool's trophy cabinet for this year!

Not that it matters too much to the mighty reds, I'm not sure there is any room left in the trophy cabinet for another big one. They win the carling cup and listen to em!!! Lets see what happens next week and I might start getting excited though! Remember, we still have plenty to play for!

Talking of trophy cabinets, theres one for sale on Ebay at the moment, 4 years old never been used and still in good nick, any good offers, contact Arsne at the Emirates!!! biglaugh biglaugh