Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another lyrics quiz......

..... we'll never get tired of this!<p>5 more to get your head around!

All from the 1988-1992 era (year in brackets)<p>1. I've been walking in the rain just to get wet on purpose (1989)<p>2. Why do you come here when you know it makes things hard for me (1988)<p>3. Gonna wash that man right out of my hair (1992)<p>4. she said she said you don't know **** because you've never been there (1990)<p>5. let me take you down cause i'm going to (1989 cover)

Err.. neither actually.<p>I had the misfortune of seeing Menswear at the Reading fest in 95!! They were supporting Gene on the second stage on the Friday night. All the other people I was with went to see Green Day and Smashing Pumpkins instead. Think I made the right choice though!<p>Actually that's not strictly true - Harpenden Tom came with me for Menswear. Seem to remember I was wearing a pair of trousers on my head.