Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-October 17 )

• Photo
    Springer

• Photo
    DAMO

Photo

Whats happening with the stadium?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
97 replies to this topic

offline Enfield_Massive432

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
Does anyone have any updates about the Queen Elizabeth Stadium?

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

It's still there.

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
Haha very funny I meant about the whos going to get it debate

offline BrimsdownRover

BrimsdownRover
  • Reserves
  • Foes: Townies , Chesnuts.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Futsal
see ETFC forum they seem to think they own it already .

offline BrimsdownRover

BrimsdownRover
  • Reserves
Originally Posted By: BrimsdownRover
see ETFC forum they seem to think they own it already .

By the way guys ,Thanks for the splendid job you do in the downs I have never known it to rake in so much dosh . At least some people pay their way in life unlike others .

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
Cheers for that pal. I no ETFC are foolish! lol

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
this is all i no about the QE so far but i was wondering if theres any updates i dont no about. http://www.enfieldin...tball_dream.php
http://www.enfieldin...um_in_limbo.php

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Bimsdown Rover has been rinsed and hung out to dry so often on the ETFC forum in the past.He's now bolted to another another clubs forum in order to have a dig at us.
applause2

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
That very rich from a person who supports a team that represents a train station. crazy

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
We'll happily represent anything and everyone in the borough of Enfield.(Including its railway station).No one else is.

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
Err u say u would represent the borough but u turned your back on the borough when you traitors left the real Enfield team and started that traitors club

offline Stone Cold

Stone Cold
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: ENFIELD TOWN
  • Foes: BARNET, WEALDSTONE, ENFIELD 90210
  • Twitter
your former chairman was the onewho turned his back on the borough by selling up and taking efc on a walkabout tour round royal hertfordshire

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Real Wimbledon Fc fans rightly left that club,when the owners of that club moved it out of the area it represented, and then changed its name?

Wonder if the dozen former Wimbledon fc fans who go to watch Milton Keynes,still consider the rest of their former fellow fans who set up AFC Wimbledon, as traitors?I've a feeling ,its the other way around.

offline MK James

MK James

The difference is that our current board are working flat out to try and secure a return to the borough, where as Winkleman and his crew couldn't give a damn about Wimbledon.

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Lazarou told everyone he was working flat out to secure a return to the borough.I've no doubt that your board genuinely want to return to the borough.Just as they genuinely wanted to pay off Lazarous debts.The fact remains that unless you gain access to the QE (which at present looks less than a 30/70 chance for all applications)your chances of returning to the borough are virtually nil.And another decade of groundsharing out of the borough will begin in earnest.And with it a very bleak future.

Its a big gamble.You the fans gambled on Lazarou ever leaving in the first place.You gambled on him handing over the club rather than disolving it.You gambled that your new chairman would wipe his debts and find a new ground in Enfield.You the fans gambled by turning down the last chance of ever reunited the old fans back together.

You may get lucky and those gambles may pay off.Alternatively there is just as much chance of badly regretting your decisions at every one of those crossroads.

If ETFC fail to secure the QE.They still have a future (albiet a slower one than envisaged).If E1893 fail to secure the QE,it will be the beginning of the end for the club.

offline BrimsdownRover

BrimsdownRover
  • Reserves
And if you leave brimmo it would be like a breath of fresh air to the many who can't stick you lot .

offline BrimsdownRover

BrimsdownRover
  • Reserves
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Bimsdown Rover has been rinsed and hung out to dry so often on the ETFC forum in the past.He's now bolted to another another clubs forum in order to have a dig at us.
applause2
I would start to be very nice to me if I was you sonny . Or I may reveal some startling revelations blush

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
What future can ETFC get that is any better then a future E1893 could get? I mean how good do you think you guys really are? Please explain.

offline OldTowner

OldTowner
  • First XI - Permanent
Originally Posted By: Enfield_Massive432
What future can ETFC get that is any better then a future E1893 could get? I mean how good do you think you guys really are? Please explain.

E_M432.5
Spend 10 or 15 minutes reading the post from LS again.

tick tock, tick tock...

There........ Now you know the answer to your own question.

offline MK James

MK James

I can't ever see a time when the side I know as Enfield (with or without some extra numbers) cease to exist. Even if it means playing in the Middx County Lge. on Enfield playing fields. We share outside the borough to maintain as high a playing standard as possible. We could move in with Hinton or someone like that if we were absolutely desperate to play in the borough.

There's always Brimsdown if you move out of course. I'd even consider merging with Brimsdown if that's what it took.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus