Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Time for a party!!

Guest MOB Snr

Guest MOB Snr

We have had a fantastic season, my season ticket was a bargain and I am ready to buy next years, there is only one thing I want!

The season not to end on saturday!!!

Win or lose in the play offs that is all I want, if I can watch basilricay and AFC Hx at Park Lane next year that will be a bonus!

If I have to accept 6 points off Concord next season that will be fine also!

Promoted or not let us finish off with a bang, we must have 5 - 6 drums in the cupboard, give them to the mini yellow army and let them make as much noise as they can, lets make a bang!

We have been treated to some moments of JOY, please let our players know we appreciate them!!!

Make noise from all sections of the ground!

I personally would like to register my thanks to John and all the players for a fantastic year that you have given me, I am especially gratefull to our board,groundstaff/barstaff/stewards/kit washers and ball boys for all their work that has enabled this season to happen.

The trouble is you give them drums to the little 'uns and it just descends into a mass of noise with very little singing, this has happened in the past. We're very loud at the minute, could do with a few extra singers though MOB whistle

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
The trouble is you give them drums to the little 'uns and it just descends into a mass of noise whistle

Sounds good to me!!

lets let the team know we are right behind them and noise is a great way or doing that so everyone sings, everyone cheers every pass, and if you have anything that will make a noise take it. If you have a flag take it!!! Lets get behind the team and get into the PREM!!!

O yeah and lets all do the conga!!!

COME ON YELLOWS!!!

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Not as good as 50+ Yellow Army singing in perfect harmony

How can you say that ? You posted the video clip of Yellow doin' karoke............pefect harmony doesn't immediately spring to mind !!!!

Lookin forward to saturday.

Always used to thrash them at the Lane, more like!!!

Guest MOB Snr

Well come on its the natural order of things, the main team should take precedence over the junior side!!

Hopefully it wont happen and you can keep the six points as we will be busy in the prem, good luck next term anyway!!