Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

USA can now spy on you driving....

US can now spy on motorists

Routine journeys carried out by millions on British motorists can be monitored by authorities in the United States and other enforcement agencies across the world under anti-terrorism rules introduced by Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.

The discovery that images of cars captured on roadside cameras and personal data derived from them including number plates can be sent overseas, has angered MPs and civil liberty groups.

Last year, the Home Secretary said that British anti-terrorism police could access real-time images from cameras used in the running of the London congestion charge.

Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg said:

I shall expand to give you food for thought as you try to sleep tonight..

every land and mobile call recorded and kept...every text recorded and kept...every email recorded and kept..(don't know if PM's on here are) court consent still required for phone taps..yes thats true but forget it....if any person is investigated in this country the security services can instantly access all of the above without court permission...

and more...

mobiles can be used as microphone listening devices to security services if they are switched on...

mobiles can be used to pinpoint exact locations of user if they are switched on...

as from 1st June 08 all pay as you go new subscribers will have to show passport and two proofs of ID before thay can purchase..

all new passport applications from this year will be replaced with ID cards/passports carrying a chip that carries driving licence no..driving licence details..points of entry.. points of departure..past criminal and civil details..a chip that allows the security services to track the passports whereabouts..same chip carrying all personal info of holder including bank and credit card details and all recorded financial activity..

good innit.... frown

you may jest but be warned...

transistors...our old friend which was a revelation in the 60's and gave us the transistor radio...now with chip and IT technology the most powerful minature transmitter/receiver known to man...and in all mobiles and PC's...

be afraid you tax dodgers...be very afraid.. grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
you may jest but be warned...

transistors...our old friend which was a revelation in the 60's and gave us the transistor radio...now with chip and IT technology the most powerful minature transmitter/receiver known to man...and in all mobiles and PC's...

be afraid you tax dodgers...be very afraid.. grin

That describes the little woman that works in our local store! biglaugh You want to know anything...........See Theresa! bolt

American FLEET FAN No1, i agree with you there , i have a row of shops near by i seem to get all the updates regardless if i want to know or not about every thing and anything, and also the neighbours.Uncle urchin you know like i do you only have to give your post code to them and your whole lives history comes up, i love your comments about this , if i didn't know better i would have thought it was Orson Wells on here, always good to have a chat with you both. Blue fan

........... and I trust you all know that your bog-standard BT type telephone sitting on your coffee table can be utilised as a bug by the authorities ?

Hmmmmm !

Come back George Orwell - All is forgiven !

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: pabird
That is uncannily accurate Unc and be aware that the roadside blue camera is 100% more intrusive than the bog standard speed camera, the ID of passengers clear and identifiable.
All that