Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Come On Liverpool

His armband proved he was a red, torres, torres

Youll never walk alone it said, torres, torres

We got the boy from sunny spain, give him the ball hell score again

Fernando Torres, Liverpool No. 9

Na, na, na, na....Torres

Stick it right up Chelski early doors!!!!!

grin

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
john arne rise oh ah
I wanna know
How you scored that goal!!!

Ha ha you scouse mugs!

Suck my balls, we are still in it, it ain't over till the fat lady sings, and UM, put a gag on your old woman!!!!!

ha ha,you ain't in it for long,chelsea will make mince meat of you in the 2nd leg once essien is back,bye bye scousers!!
Stevie gerrard,the babys not yours!!!

we,ve still got goals in us, as your lot found out, Chelsea cant sit back, you watch. Are you a closet Chelski fan!!!

can't stand scousers,all we hear is how great liverpool fans are but history says otherwise,they may be able to sing but they are all chav scallies
Plus i think they are seriously over rated and torres only does it at anfield

Bitterness is a horrible thing! We shall see next week, at least we still have a chance of a trophy, planning for next year are you!!!

heysel,hillsboro,jamie bulger.
rhys matthews
Scousers are scum.Its ok to say they are a decent bunch but if you have ever been to toxteth,croxteth,huyton etc etc you will know what a scum hole the place is

You're some sort of sick c unt, you filthy drunken minge, I bet your Mum is really proud of you, hope you are proud of yourself applause

do one you fecking little cry baby!

And stop making mountains out of molehills,liverpool is a hole and all of the above are examples of it,was not mocking them.

But obviously you seem to want to make more of it so....

Lick my drunken minge

do one you fecking little cry baby!
And stop making mountains out of molehills,liverpool is a hole and all of the above are examples of it,was not mocking them.
But obviously you seem to want to make more of it so....

Lick my drunken minge

Classy applause applause

seeing as the other thread has been taken off,you know,the one in which you went running to hornchurch football club with and then told by everyone you was over reacting.I thought i would have one last point to put the matter to bed.

Many of the things i have stated happen all over the world but time and time again we are told that scousers and liverpool fans are the best people around and the best fans around but my problem with the liverpool fans is that trouble follows them,this season they have been involved in punching players at anfield in the derby,sickening abuse to opposition players and still their fans claim to be the best in britain,absolute bollox

And my reasoning was the same with rhys matthews and the fact that many people knew who perpertrated the crime but because of the social problems and people closing ranks this was left to go 6 months without a result when even the police knew who had done it after 2 days!!

At no time did i ever mock or take the p1ss out of anyone who has been killed in any tragic incident but you took it to somewhere it shouldn't of gone because as usual liverpool fans can't take one iota of critisism.

Guest MOB Snr

You are the oldest juvenile delinquent in the world, I bet your fellow supporters are really proud to have you in their ranks, what is that saying about "swimming with sharks"?

seeing as the other thread has been taken off,you know,the one in which you went running to hornchurch football club with and then told by everyone you was over reacting.I thought i would have one last point to put the matter to bed.
Many of the things i have stated happen all over the world but time and time again we are told that scousers and liverpool fans are the best people around and the best fans around but my problem with the liverpool fans is that trouble follows them,this season they have been involved in punching players at anfield in the derby,sickening abuse to opposition players and still their fans claim to be the best in britain,absolute bollox
And my reasoning was the same with rhys matthews and the fact that many people knew who perpertrated the crime but because of the social problems and people closing ranks this was left to go 6 months without a result when even the police knew who had done it after 2 days!!
At no time did i ever mock or take the p1ss out of anyone who has been killed in any tragic incident but you took it to somewhere it shouldn't of gone because as usual liverpool fans can't take one iota of critisism.

I was big enough to accept what I did, now your the silly pr1ck who wont let it rest after you were backed up by your crew, everyone saying what a lovely bloke you are, why didn't you just leave it, I understood your point, dont give it the big one on a f*****g computer you stupid tw@t

And this isn't me and MOB getting together against Hx, I have never had and never will have any gripe with Hx, your the one carrying it on, dont be so f*****g stupid, let it drop...........now