Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Play offs.

Mini Goose

Don't really care who we play just as long as we make the play offs.

On our day we can beat anybody in this league.

They'll be playing to win MG, don't worry about that. We musn't take them lightly just because this fixture has no relevance to them. If we treat this as anything but a very difficult match that we must win then we will become unstuck.

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
So what are you playing for on saturday?

Nothing Goose, thats what makes this game so hard. On paper we should kick their a$es but they aren't coming here to roll over, and trust me, we have to get at them hard and fast and get rid of any nerves early doors. Lets not go into this thinking its all wrapped up, but on the other hand lets go with the confidence that at our best we can beat any team in this league. Come on you Yellows!!!

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
They'll be playing to win MG, don't worry about that. We musn't take them lightly just because this fixture has no relevance to them. If we treat this as anything but a very difficult match that we must win then we will become unstuck.

Are you mind reading TGE
grin

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock

Are you mind reading TGE
grin

I am actually, disgusting. I've spoken to the police, people who think like you should be locked up!

Originally Posted By: The Gaffer from the Rock

Are you mind reading TGE
grin

I am actually, disgusting. I've spoken to the police, people who think like you should be locked up!

Sorry mate, I will log of your sisters facebook profile immediatly!!!!!!

Yeah please do, no more dodgy pics of my childhood thanks!

Buy me a drink tonight and we will talk about it!!!!! beer