Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Play offs.

Mini Goose

That's better. wink

I've got nothing against Enfield; they're a good team and I know Saturday will be difficult, but by the same token, they've obviously made more mistakes than they should have this season. I fully expected them to make the playoffs at the start of the season, so it's a surprise that they haven't.

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
good luck canvey,mob,i hope your knob goes green and falls off!

Cheers mate, tell tink to stop changing her lipstick, Yellows getting a rainbow around his knob!!

COME ON CANVEY, COME ON CANVEY!!!!!

Lets get behind the Yellows today. Be patient and supportive if things aren't going our way, cause these games tend to be tight and nervy, the boys all know what is on offer. Whatever happens give them our biggest support this season cause they will be out there today trying their best to get us into those play-offs. Todays opponents have nothing to play except ruining our chances, they are going to be dangerous! We are all going to be nervous and edgy in the stands, X that by 20 for the players, but they are big enough and good enough to get us through. If we go behind, sing louder and encourage and be the twelfth player!!

COME ON CANVEY, COME ON CANVEY!!!!

Guest MOB Snr

I am so looking forward to this I really hope we get a few people behind the players today with noise coming from several sections not just the bus shelter!!

I'm nervous already!!!! Definitely our biggest game in a long while so let's get behind the lads right from the off!!

What a day!!!!!!! The crowd was awesome, real tension during the game, and the local hero, Leon Gordon pops up and scores the goal that settles our nerves and seals the play-off place. Well done Lucky for the 2nd goal, and Mel Capleton was top class today. With us dominating the game, on 3 occasions when Enfield tried to spoil the party, Mel steps upto the plate, legend!!! The Yellow Army was fantastic as well and the atmosphere afterwards was superb. Great party, happy birthday Donna and Tel!! Got the hang-over from hell, hopefully have one on Wednesday morning and then next Sunday too. After that I'm joining the AA!!!!! Anyone gonna join me!! Well done Batchy and Brits, whatever happens, you've done us all proud, also legends!!

Well said Gaffer. The jobs only half done though. We are in the play offs but we have to win it. The job is far from done. We deserved to win today.

got to say i was disappointed from the enfield support but i suppose them having nothing left to play for didn't really help.

Lets go to Sudbury now and book our place in the final. We can do this. Lets get behind them.

COME ON CANVEY!

Happy birthday Donna and Tel

A fantastic 1-0 victory blush blush blush (didn't witness the first goal, so was convinced it was 1-0 when we scored our second - until i was politely reminded by those around me.) What a muppet !!!!

Thought it was great to see a nice size crowd, just proves that for these big games there is still a lot of interest.

Well done to all players, the management and back room staff. A great season. Onward and upward. applause

Feeling rather tender this morning - but well worth it.

Roll on Tuesday.

Quality day yesterday. Very nervous to start with but once Leon scored, there was only going to be one winner.

Mel made some great saves. No idea how he managed to keep that header out.

We're the form team going into the play offs and I doubt anybody will fancy playing us at the moment.