Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-December 17 )

• Photo
    dave c

• Photo
    LeagueSecretary

• Photo
    Teflon

• Photo
    Katrina1979

• Photo
    Max

• Photo
    BlueAndWhiteArmy

Photo

Enfield 1893 2007-08 end of season voice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Enfield_Massive432

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
Hello all, I just want to no everyone else

offline BladeRunner

BladeRunner
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Sheffield United, Enfield ,
  • Foes: Sheffield Wednesday. Leeds Utd, Townies.
  • Fav. Sport(s): Cricket . Darts , Crown Green
Chris Green has to be the find of the season a pity he didn't get into the squad a bit sooner .

I'm sure that Paul Oshin would be disappointed with his season this time round but perhaps thats down to injuries .

Adilson Lopes although at times can be influential but other times not .

Ric Armado at times shows he's capable but probably needs that first goal to settle him in.

Danny Jones I still think has the ability and lets face it he turned the game around at Stansted . But perhaps too many quiet games .

Deniz Mehmet always good in build up play but lacks a finish ,Could score more .

Chris Thomas ,Perhaps not given enough chances but I still think he can do a job for us . Same said with Sean Clarke .

Wes , Mark , Steve ,Sherwin ,Neil, Jack ,Lee should always be in the starting line up .

Graeme does have his good days but then again has bad ones .

But you just get the feeling that a striker to partner Sherwin is badly needed . IT WORKED FOR CONCORD .

Best game of the season has to be Barkingside away An awesome second half by our boys .

Best away venue, my favorite was Hullbridge . What nice people and lovely lasagne was a surprise too .

Funniest incident for me was that classic own goal by Wes at Beaumont it was very funny . But even that was almost bettered by their guys headed O G in the return fixture .

offline Enfield_Massive432

Enfield_Massive432
  • Reserves
Well said. I agree with what you said about Sherwin needing a decent partner up front.

offline MK James

MK James
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Enfield & Brimsdown United (2010)

Sherwin and a fit Hughesy up top are more than enough in this league, but Jonesy and Chris Thomas are good options to have as back-up. The back 4 - Whitts, Chris Green, Wes and Butler were solid all season. I'd like to see Dennis and Boundy on the wings again next year they scare full backs shitless. Jack Coombs was superb in midfield, even better with Jimmy Oshin alongside. Lee Benmore and Adilson good at filling in wherever required. Apart from a couple of howlers Wrighty was reliable as always between the posts. Didn't see enough of Elvis this season, and Remi and Sam come too late to be considered. I hope Carl Robinson gets a few games, he looked class in pre-season.

I won't name the worst player of the year because he still comes on here with some banter now and again. druff grin

Best game had to be finally beating Concord, and we were also excellent at Hillingdon Borough and should have won. Actually last night against Bowers was a fantastic performance.

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Deniz reminds me so much of Aaron Lennon....Pace to burn...puts in a great cross every now and again...gets in some great positions but has only scored 2 goals all year???

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Whittsy going down in sections claiming for a penalty away at Beaumont...abusing the ref for a good 5 mins after....Whittsy son, we were 7-1 up at the time!!

offline G124 EME

G124 EME
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Funniest moment of the season....Ashley Harris!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus