Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

saturday

well done canvey island on reaching the play off final.

really hope you get promoted so we can have a good laugh again with you all - hey, maybe even nick your drumstick again...

best of luck on saturday, may well see you over there.

We don't need the drum now!!!

Must admit that TGE is probably right in saying that the drum stops the singing. They may have had an orchestra and the drummer was like a pro, but the noise is sh1t, I can still hear the f*****g thing now. Give great credit to the Yellow Army who never stopped singing and with plenty of variety too!!!

It's a close run thing for the 'most annoying song of the year award' between Brentwood and Sudbury. I couldn't understand most of the words, but it seemed to be...

"...how we get there, I don't know,

how we do it, I don't care,

(something, something, something) SUDBURY!"

It might not have been too bad had they sung something else, but they didn't!

on the odd ocasions that you could hear the sudbury fans over the canvey fans they sounded OK, i always felt our drums didnt work because we had to many and no one could play them. well done to the yellow army though, they sounded great from behind the goal and im sure the players apreceated it

I thought we by far outsung the Sudbury fans, it was difficult to keep up a good level of sound over their constant dull drumming and drone of that siren. It sounded more like some kind of war march than a football chant.

What idiot takes a tamborine to a football match anyway?!

Originally Posted By: Annie
was he gay? wink

Liam Gallagher is the only person who has made playing a tambourine look cool. Otherwise, there's no need for them especially at football matches!!!

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
Originally Posted By: Annie
was he gay? wink

heart3Liam Gallagher heart3 is the only person who has made playing a tambourine look cool. Otherwise, there's no need for them especially at football matches!!!

Is there something your not telling us Yellow??? No one looks cool playing a tamborine!!!

Guest MOB Snr

Gotta say when they played lets dance you could not hear anything else apart from that, I think we were loadest for the rest of the time!

I am exhausted today I kicked every ball and walked around the stadium about three times just soaking in the atmosphere and feeling the vibe, what a night!

My legs are killing me, havent jumped up and down like that for years, my throat is sore and horse(f**k knows how TGE's is!!!). What an atmosphere created by the Canvey supporters, awesome, I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it again. Havent stopped talking to people all day, done f**k all at work AGAIN!!! Bring on Saturday, cant wait!