Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Canvey :)

Ian_W

that was absolutly brilliant today nail bitting. gritty but really enjoyable. Mel in goal pulled off an unbelievable double save. Ruggy took the winning penalty and missed it. And redbridge went mad but then the ref (which had been very poor) pointed to the spot and made him retake it. And this time he put it to the oppisite side to last and as it hit teh back of the net cue the celebrations!!!

Brilliant today well done to all the players and management

bring on the Hornchurch!!!!

we are going up say we are going up,yesssssssssssssss well done to everyone.in my opinion our best ever promotion and great scenes at the end of the gameim stil buzzing

The atmosphere was amazing today and it was good to catch up with so many old friends.

Batchy has put a very good team together and i am sure you will more than hold your own in the Ryman Prem next season. The scenes on the pitch afterwards were worth being there for on their own.

Many thanks to all i spoke to today wishing myself, Pottsy and Lee the best for our own play off tie on Tuesday as well.

Pottsy sent me a text sending his congratulations to you all.

I hope we can match your success!

Congrats to you to Greggs, which team are you at now?

Could be a good year for the Canveyites (both past and present).

Have a good night.

Wayno

What a fantastic day and achievement, this week has made me so proud to be a Canvey Island supporter.It has been a great two years since the club restructured. The players, management, directors and all the people that put so much into the club - thank you so much for culminating in such a great week. Tuesday was enthralling, today was the the icing on the cake.

Absolutely superb and we will hold our own next season. I hope all those "supporters" who have crept out the woodwork in the last few games will really support the club next season because we need people coming along in big numbers as the expenses of playing in the Prem will escalate. Up The Gulls !!

Well done Canvey! What a great day, and terrific atmosphere. Good luck in the Prem, though we'll miss you - hardly anyone left in Div 1 with any decent away support now!!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

What an amazing day! The support was fantastic - even outside the bar and walking to the ground.

We must have had 600-700 of the total crowd! The ref gave us nothing all game, but he made that up by giving Ruggy a retake laugh

The celebrations afterwards were something I will never forget! The players singing "We shall not be moved" after some people from Redbridge told us to get of the pitch laugh