Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman Premier 08/09

ronin

Just having a look at the teams we should be playing next season and i can`t wait for the fixtures to come out.

AFC Hornchurch

Ashford Town (Mx)

Billericay Town

Cambridge City

Canvey Island

Carshalton Athletic

Dartford

Dover Athletic

Harlow Town

Harrow Borough

Hastings United

Hendon

Heybridge Swifts

Horsham

Maidstone United

Margate

Ramsgate

Staines Town

Sutton United

Tonbridge Angels

Tooting & Mitcham

Wealdstone

Horsham are ground sharing at Worthing now so that one could be the furthest.

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
Some good teams there, bit of a shame that 2 of the biggest supported clubs have gone up though!

Yeah, but Dartford and Dover have come up in their place, so hopefully attendances will be high.

Originally Posted By: Annie
so ive heard its to do with building of extra stands and turnstyles and that they wont have them ready by the new season.

dont know how much of that is true tho...

That`s what i heard as well, apparently there was an ownership dispute which prevented the club applying for planning permission, now this has been resolved they can go ahead and complete the work.

I think they have a good chance of winning their appeal but then again it is an F.A. decision so anything could happen.

Weston Super Mare, Ribbit.

I expect if Cambridge City win their appeal, somebody from the Southern League would have to transfer over to make up the spare slot.

I would say that would be either Hitchin, Hemel Hempstead or possibly Farnborough.

I spoke to a St Albans fan last night and he never mentioned anything. In fact we were talking about their fixtures next season.

Please not Hitchin. I got bad memories of that place, plus its a fire-hazard-[****!!****]-hole. Possibly worst ground I've ever been to. Sounds like an idea for a new thread, but can't be bothered. Worst / Best grounds in non-league.

Well out of them lot I have only been to

AFC Hornchurch, Billericay Town, Cambridge City, Carshalton Athletic, Dartford, Harlow Town, Harrow Borough, Hendon, Heybridge Swifts, Maidstone United, Sutton United.

So plenty of new ones for me next season!

My worst ever non league ground is Croydon - absolutely shocking place to watch football. Always likes going to Bedford Town for some reason.