Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yes, It Did Happen...

Guest MOB Snr

I dont understand, he gave us nothing all game and the the one that was most important and brave he got right!!!

Justice I suppose!!

That's a brilliant video. Get in there!!!

The Ref was weird, he let some serious sh*t go, but pulled up on some major decisions too.

Things that I've seen given before were let go, ie. Colin's goal, Colin's off the ball elbow, Clyde's double handball, every Jack Wignall challenge, Tony Tucker's handballs...

If it was the whistle-happy Ref we had at Maldon, we'd still be playing!

Who gives a toss now anyway!

Looking at the pictures of Colin's goal, his elbow does connect with the keeper but the ball was well on it's way to goal. If you listen to Tony Tucker's interview on the Redbridge site he says that the ref thought he'd simply been outjumped, and that the photos prove that to be the case!

2nd best Ref ever!!!!

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape

Cheers Dave!

Also, this screen shot shows what a great call the ref made:

ruggypengq1.png

This was before the ball was struck, showing that the refs decision though rarely seen, was spot on!

You're right TGE, those 2 blokes standing in front of the goal line, good shout by the ref!!!!!

Did anyone else think that Redbridge's Dave Collins was lucky not to be red carded just before Colin Wall's sending-off? The linesman flagged him for pulling back Ian Luck, and from my angle, he was the last defender by some yards, but not one Canvey fan or player appeared to notice!

Was an amateur effort, I didn't even think about filming until I'd missed 2 pens then pressed pause for Leon's instead of record!

Brings the atmosphere back though, have a couple more to add on later including the 3rd goal at maldon a couple of weeks ago.

Originally Posted By: Father Jack
Did anyone else think that Redbridge's Dave Collins was lucky not to be red carded just before Colin Wall's sending-off? The linesman flagged him for pulling back Ian Luck, and from my angle, he was the last defender by some yards, but not one Canvey fan or player appeared to notice!

I noticed, I was going f**king mental!! Didn't even book him!

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Originally Posted By: Father Jack

I noticed, I was going f**king mental!! Didn't even book him!

Yes, but he DID give us a free kick for it!!!!