Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maddie thread removed?

You mean the 'tragic events in Portugal' thread, it hasn't disappeared but if Urchin Mentalist keeps criticising the poor McCann's then Ian might well decide to take it down.

Ian has responsibilities, it's his Forum and he has Moderated posts for far less than what Urchin Mentalist has been calling the McCann's.

Rhodes, what urchin mentalist has said may not be to every bodys taste but he like others have a right to there opinion, this is a very important point, if we start going down the path of censorship, its a day we lose our freedom of speech. I am not taking the moral high ground here because as a lot of people on the forums know i have spoken out against the war and had some battles on here , but i would not change it for anything, i have had some bad things said and good things, but this is freedom of speech, which i always welcome weather i like it or not.BF

Originally Posted By: Blue fan
this is freedom of speech, which i always welcome weather i like it or not. BF

The Haringey Borough Chairman would certainly disagree with you there. I don't disagree with your post at all, thanks for making your point.

Maybe we should launch an appeal, for any sightings of the thread..start a fund up, appear on crimewatch...host press conferences all over the world..........get david beckhma involved, or at least Lee Scott !

Where could this thread have gone ?

Is Rhodes to blame for leaving the thread un-attended , or did a stranger run off with it ?

duck deadflies

Greg Dyke - I think the thread has now mysteriously re-appeared, it's interesting however that the two McCann's related threads have initiated huge interest from members and, in particular, Ian who rarely posts or replies to posts. It's also interesting that I'm the only one who has defended Kate and Gerry as at the end of the day they have lost a daughter and have surely suffered enough.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - I think the thread has now mysteriously re-appeared, it's interesting however that the two McCann's related threads have initiated huge interest from members and, in particular, Ian who rarely posts or replies to posts. It's also interesting that I'm the only one who has defended Kate and Gerry as at the end of the day they have lost a daughter and have surely suffered enough.

It was never removed!

American Fleet Fan No1 - That's a little unfair, of course Ian is entitled to his opinion, afterall he owns the site! All I'm saying is that the McCann's have lost a lovely daughter, give them a break and let us pray Maddie is eventually found safe and well.

After a year, I think that's highly unlikely, though I also hope so !

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
American Fleet Fan No1 - That's a little unfair, of course Ian is entitled to his opinion, afterall he owns the site! All I'm saying is that the McCann's have lost a lovely daughter, give them a break and let us pray Maddie is eventually found safe and well.

I'll tell you what is more than a little unfair...........I never ever said Ian wasn't entitled to an opinion.....Far from it.........What is totally unfair is your arrogant assumption of Ians reason to post......Get it 1000% wrong,(try to make it look like I was wrong) and not have the decency to apologise to the man!
But you are such an anally retentive tw@T, it wouldn't even occur to you that you were wrong!

American Fleet Fan No1 - Where did that rant come from, I haven't got a clue what you're going on about. If you must know I find it strange that Ian comes on to post when it suits him but ignores PM's like the plague when someone has got a complaint