Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporters Meeting This Thursday - 8pm

We are holding a supporters meeting this Thursday (15th May) at Park Lane. The idea of the meeting will be for Canvey supporters to discuss their ideas on how we can promote the club next season to ensure that our attendances rise in line with our promotion to the Ryman Premier.

Whether you have some ideas you would like to put forward, or if you would just like to come along and join in the discussions, I would definitely recommend coming along and getting involved.

Next season is a big year for the club, and obviously we want to compete on all levels on and off the pitch. The increased revenue from larger crowds next season will enable us to achieve this, so the outcome of this meeting will help to shape our Ryman Premier League campaign.

Spread the word.

Cheers,

Glen

Thanks to everybody who came along last night, I felt it was extremely productive meeting with lots of good ideas being raised. I won't dwell on them on here, but I'll present them to the board on Monday and provide some feedback on the official website.