Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman Premier 08/09 Confirmed

ronin

Just been confirmed on the another site

AFC Hornchurch

Ashford Town (Mx)

Billericay Town

Boreham Wood

Canvey Island

Carshalton Athletic

Dartford

Dover Athletic

Harlow Town

Harrow Borough

Hastings United

Hendon

Heybridge Swifts

Horsham

Maidstone United

Margate

Ramsgate

Staines Town

Sutton United

Tonbridge Angels

Tooting & Mitcham

Wealdstone

step3-08.gif

Boreham Wood!!! Yuk!!!

Personally would rather have had a nice visit to Cambridge or Hampshire to play Farnborough but then again I could see both of those sides doing well and being in contention for a play off place.

the other thing that could happen is Bognor leave Connie South. Their manager has just resigned and (probably) all the players will leave as the club has no money to pay any players, manager or coaches (they are around 150K in debt). At the moment they are talking about entering a team of youngsters next season, which of course could happen, but I wonder whether they might choose to resign instead. Not sure about deadlines they might have to meet to do that. If they do stay in Connie South I imagine they would occupy one of the relegation places pretty much all season

There's a lot of travelling involved in the Conference South, they'd be best to keep themselves more regionalised I would have thought. Also, I doubt the fans will turn up week in week out to watch a load of youngsters get beat in the Conf South every week, they may be competitive at a lower level.

They should take a leaf out of our book, sometimes what seems like the end is only the beginning...

I would agree with you. They have been trying to arrange a share issue to raise some cash all season but the lease on the ground is so complex they haven't managed to get it sorted. They seem to be hoping somebody will come along with shedloads of cash to bale them out but as you say I think they would be better off planning with what they have rather than what they don't have

CONF SOUTH

Conference South

Team From

AFC Wimbledon ILP

Basingstoke Town CONFS

Bath City CONFS

Bishop's Stortford CONFS

Bognor Regis Town CONFS

Braintree Town CONFS

Bromley CONFS

Cambridge City CONFS

Chelmsford City ILP

Eastleigh CONFS

Fisher Athletic CONFS

Hampton & Richmond CONFS

Havant & Waterlooville CONFS

Hayes & Yeading United CONFS

Maidenhead United CONFS

Newport County CONFS

Redditch United CONFN

St Albans City CONFS

Team Bath SLP

Thurrock CONFS

Welling United CONFS

Worcester City CONFN

ryman league becoming a mockery. teams can finish where they like and always get reprieves.

going to be a tough league.No one is standing out like last year as potential winners.I obviously will fancy hornchurch if we can keep hold of our players but some big clubs in there.

The ones to watch for me as they had nearly a good last 3 months as us is tonbridge,plus i hear they have a bit of dollar.Dover and dartford should average 800 plus & 1400 respectivly should they do well first few months and that should add to the coffers.

Also ashford town,staines,hendon etc from last year and maidstone seem to be splashing the cash,Looking forward to it,expect you boys to put up a good show but wouldn't mind tonking you like we did at the bridge 2006-2007 lol