Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

Wayno

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline canveyspur

canveyspur
  • Reserves
Good Luck Wayno and Cambridge tomorrow. Hope you have as great a day as we at Canvey had in our play-off Final. I unfortunately missed our game as i was on holiday, what a stupid thing to do terrible organising on my wifes part. Also i hear i missed you at the game, wish we were playing you in a friendly next season so we could have a celebratery drink together, have a great day tomorrow and hope you win.

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Come on Cambridge!!

Wayno for the Football League!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
All the best Cambridge. Be good to see Wayno, Lee and Danny Potter in the Football League.

offline Guest_MOB Snr_*

Guest_MOB Snr_*
  • rank
Good luck!!!

offline CIFC JACKO

CIFC JACKO
  • Reserves
yeah good luck!

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Lost 1-0 frown

offline wayno

wayno
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your messages on here and all those who phoned me and sent text messages too on the day. They were very much appreciated. Thanks to Glen who sent me a text today also.

It was an absolutely amazing day and to be involved with a team at Wembley was beyond my wildest dreams, to have my wife and daughter travel into Wembley on the team coach and stay at the team hotel was a fantastic gesture by our directors also.
(It was not that good for me though as i had to work on the day as Wembley insisted we have staff in their ticket office between 11am and 4-15pm, guess who got lumbered with that job?).

Canvey Spur ! Whilst we may not be playing in a PSF i will try to get over to the Lane at some point next season so you can buy me that pint. lol!
My local team is only 200 yds from my house (Heybridge) so you can buy me one there aswell.

2 of my 3 teams got promoted this year (Canvey and Chelmsford)it was only us that let me down. We will have another go this year.

You will ask why i say Chelmsford?

Jeff trusted an untried, with no secretarial knowledge,former reserve team footballer to take the secretarial duties at the club in our two years at Conference level. For that i will be ever grateful.
It was good to see both Jeff and Glenn on the terraces at Redbridge to support you on your day of glory. I wish you all the very best next season in the Ryman Premier.

The link below is a private video that Pottsy did for Setanta yesterday, hopefully it works1

Enjoy, and thanks again. CIFC is a team still very close to my heart.

Wayno

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5edntpMEmw

offline canveyspur

canveyspur
  • Reserves
Good video makes a change Pottsy bigging up himself though.
Would be a pleasure to buy you a pint at Heybridge Wayne, see you there if not ay Canvey, all the best for next season. What about your 4th team, Tottenham, they didn't get promoted either, but they won league cup to make up for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus