Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Corinthian Casuals Appoint New Coach

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Hector is currently in Colombia on holiday, how can I be him.
It must be great for Corinthian-Casuals to have a Coach of his calibre at the Club, he is working voluntarily which tells you everything you need to know about him.

He's not good enough to warrant payment?

giggle

Hector is currently in Colombia on holiday, how can I be him.
It must be great for Corinthian-Casuals to have a Coach of his calibre at the Club, he is working voluntarily which tells you everything you need to know about him.

Obviously they can't have computers in Columbia yet then!

Enjoy your holiday Hector

Originally Posted By: CasualCorinthian
Nobody at Corinthian-Casuals gets paid.

Yes I know that, I'm just pointing out that you should perhaps show a little more appreciation that a UEFA 'A' qualified Coach, who is close to his Pro-Licence, should come onboard at King George's Field on a voluntary basis.

An excellent 3-2 victory for Corinthian-Casuals last night at King George's Field against Chessington & Hook despite the game being abandoned close to the end due to a player suffering a broken ankle:

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/sport/headlinesport/3574067.Dunne_s_unlucky_break_for_Casuals/

An interesting article in the Non League Today newspaper highlighting the uphill task Corinthian-Casuals face this season:

Corinthian-Casuals Manager Bryan Adamson has conceded it will be another season of toil for his side as he prepares for the new campaign. The World famous amateur outfit limped to a third from bottom finish last term as the battle to keep up with the monied Club

Ronin - Yes I read the report on your impressive Website, it appears that Corinthian-Casuals didn't offer a great deal:

http://www.canveyislandfc.com/archive/matches/2008-2009/corinthian_casuals_h.shtml

Originally Posted By: ronin
If yesterdays performance is anything to go by then it is going to be a long season for Corinthian Casuals

Yes but that was just a friendly where Casuals were obviously experimenting with players, they pulled off the impossible today with a great 2-2 draw at Fleet Town who are one of the favourites for promotion

The surprise latest score (at 8.50) between Corinthian-Casuals and Walton & Hersham at King George's Field is 4-1 to Walton & Hersham.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you know full well, how was it at Stewarts & Lloyds today out of interest

Hector severed ties with Corinthian-Casuals last Monday following their defeat at Whyteleafe. Why do you find my posts amusing, they're meant to be serious.

Wader - I assume you are referring to Hector severing ties at King George's Field recently which I thought was common knowledge by now. Corinthian-Casuals know full well that they will never get promoted to the Ryman Premier Division, the policy of the Club is to retain players from within their youth development structure and therefore can

• 4 weeks later...