Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PRE SEASON GAMES

PB - I thought I had already clarified that Hector will be taking charge of the first team at Corinthian-Casuals next season. Why on earth would a UEFA 'A' qualified Coach of his calibre and pedigree who learned his tactical mastery at Ajax's Academy, rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dennis Bergkamp, Edgar Davids, Frank de Boer, Arie Haan, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Piet Keizer, Patrick Kluivert, Ronald Koeman, Ruud Krol, Brian Laudrup, Michael Laudrup, Jari Litmanen, Rinus Michels, Johan Neeskens, Marc Overmars, Frank Rijkaard, Clarence Seedorf, Sjaak Swart, Marco van Basten, Edwin van der Sar, Aron Winter, Richard Witschge and Jan Wouters to name a few, want to take control of an Under 20's team so far from his north London home.

Dont know but after speaking to the 1st team Manager at Cor Cas he has confirmed what Tiger and a few others I think said that Hector is in charge of their new Under 20 side and will have no contact with 1st team apart from improving the young players in his squad to push them forward to the 1st team.

The badges unfortunately are not always a good gauge of a good coach, have played under a number of coaches some very good A-Licenced ones and some very poor A-Licenced ones.

I wish Hector well as Cor Cas are a nice club and no doubt Hector will help with that, but please for Hectors sake cut the bullshit.

Lets just wait and see what's going to happen then and if you are at the drinks event on 6 June you, and everyone else, will be able to get it from the horses mouth as Hector will be there.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
PB - I thought I had already clarified that Hector will be taking charge of the first team at Corinthian-Casuals next season. Why on earth would a UEFA 'A' qualified Coach of his calibre and pedigree who learned his tactical mastery at Ajax's Academy, rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dennis Bergkamp, Edgar Davids, Frank de Boer, Arie Haan, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Piet Keizer, Patrick Kluivert, Ronald Koeman, Ruud Krol, Brian Laudrup, Michael Laudrup, Jari Litmanen, Rinus Michels, Johan Neeskens, Marc Overmars, Frank Rijkaard, Clarence Seedorf, Sjaak Swart, Marco van Basten, Edwin van der Sar, Aron Winter, Richard Witschge and Jan Wouters to name a few, want to take control of an Under 20's team so far from his north London home.

if he is so feckin good why is he at this level anyway? Rhodes you are a tit.

I thought you got that from the horses mouth last season, that's exactly the question asked in the Non League Today paper today however Hector is in no immediate rush to get to the top of the tree due to family and work commitments and he is more than happy to help Club's out along the way such as Kentish Town and Corinthian-Casuals.

Biggleswade Town v AFC Hornchurch - Saturday 26 July

Biggleswade Town v Bury Town - Wednesday 30 July

******BREAKING NEWS******

Just announced on the KTFC website....

'In a bid to heal relationships between the two clubs, Kentish Town will be playing Oxhey Jets in a pre season friendly. All proceeds to be donated to the FA's "Kick Racism Out" campaign...'

Originally Posted By: Jonno

'In a bid to heal relationships between the two clubs, Kentish Town will be playing Oxhey Jets in a pre season friendly. All proceeds to be donated to the FA's "Kick Racism Out" campaign...'

Will these games be at the new ground wader?

Haha, without any danger of contradiction I can confirm that Kentish Town v Oxhey Jets will not be at our new ground. However, Bigg Town v Cambridge Utd, Histon, AFC Hornchurch, Bury Town, Bedford, Stansted (and possibly Boreham Wood) are all planned to be.

There's a fairly comprehensive list of pre-season friendly games on another's Forum albeit not involving SSML any Club's, Canvey Island have quite a few lined up and the one that caught my eye was Corinthian Casuals visit to Park Lane on 9 August:

Sat 5th July: Gresley Rovers v Scarborough Athletic

Wed 9th July: Welling v Charlton Athletic

Fri 11th July: Canvey Island v Southend United (1945)

Sat 12th July: Ebbsfleet v Charlton Athletic, Hutton Cranswick v Scarborough Athletic

Tue 15th July: Dartford v Charlton Athletic XI, Bamber Bridge v Preston North End, Radcliffe Borough v Bury, Truro City v Exeter City, Barrow AFC v Morecambe, Frickley Athletic v York City, Mossley v Stalybridge Celtic

Wed 16th July: AFC Liverpool v St Helens Town, Burton Albion v Derby County

Friday 18th July: Canvey Island v Chelmsford City (1945)

Sat 19th July: Kettering Town v FC United, Nelson v AFC Liverpool, AFC Wimbledon v Brentford, Bromley v Charlton Athletic, Barnet v Arsenal, Stamford v Sheffield United XI, Gainsborough Trinity v Chesterfield, Frickley Athletic v Scarborough Athletic

Mon 21st July: Sheffield v Rotherham United, Swindon Supermarine v Hayes & Yeading, Canvey Island v Braintree Town (1945)

Tue 22nd July: Altrincham v FC United, Staines Town v Brentford, Burton Albion v Nottingham Forest, Leigh RMI v Bury

Wed 23rd July: Stocksbridge Park Steels v Sheffield Wednesday

Thur 24th July: Sheffield v Sheffield United

Fri 25th July: Matlock Town v Chesterfield, Truro City v Crystal Palace, Swindon Supermarine v Highworth Town (7.45pm)

Sat 26th July: Tamworth v FC United, Torquay United v Chelsea XI, Grays Athletic v Charlton Athletic XI, Burton Albion v Walsall , Bridlington Town v Scarborough Athletic, Frickley Athletic v Farsley Celtic, FC Clacton v Canvey Island

Mon 28th July: Mansfield Town v Sheffield United

Tue 29th July: Hampton & Richmond v Brentford , Pickering Town v Scarborough Athletic, Tiptree United v Canvey Island (1945)

Wed 30st July: Sheffield v Sheffield Wednesday, Truro City v Plymouth Argyle , Barrow AFC v Oldham Athletic, Swindon Supermarine v Swindon Town (7.45pm)

Thur 31st July: Rainworth MW v Macclesfield Town

Fri 1st August: Truro City v Torquay United

Sat 2nd August: Burton Albion v Chesterfield, Northwich Victoria v Bury , Alfreton Town v Sheffield United Winterton Rangers v Scarborough Athletic AFC Totton v Swindon Supermarine (3pm) Goole AFC v Frickley Athletic

Mon 4th August: Sheffield v Chesterfield

Tue 5th August: Matlock Town v Sheffield United XI , Scarborough Athletic v Brodsworth MW, Canvey Island v East Thurrock United (1945)

Wed 6th August: Curzon Ashton v FC United, Fairford Town v Swindon Supermarine

Sat 9th August: Thatcham Town v Swindon Supermarine (3pm), Frickley Athletic v Retford United, Canvey Island v Corinthian Casuals

Wed 13th August: Bradford Park Avenue v Sheffield United XI

Originally Posted By: Jonno

Jet Stream - So the above information from Jonno is inacurate then

You haven't met Hector though have you so how would you know, you've only got your husbands word for it which you can take with a pinch of salt

When I start believing/trusting anything the likes of you say and I have read your crap, over a man I've known for 22 years I know it will be time for divorce

....... of course I'm forgetting that you have past experience in marriage counselling - not a very good track record though eh?

You really are a plonker

cooked