Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PRE SEASON GAMES

Mrs Keeps - Like I said you haven't met Hector so how can you make a judgement about him purely on the back of what your husband has told you, that's my point. Anyway I got the impression that your husband didn't see eye to eye with Hector as he has an opinion and isn't a yes man who agrees with everything he says, after 22 years you will know perfectly well that he always wants to win an argument at all costs.

I think that if you knew everything about Hector that you profess to know, you might not be making all of these pathetic posts - and had you been around on the last occasion that he spoke with the 'Keeps Clan' you might not be showing yourself up now

.....so mull that one over you little dried up fountain of knowledge

cooked

As far as I'm aware the last time Hector 'spoke' to the 'Keeps Clan' was at London Colney when he was totally blanked by them, other than Wader who was very gentlemanly, I found that ignorant, disrespectful and inexcusable.

You said 'the last occasion' however even if it was when I wasn't present I would side with Hector as I know how argumentative your husband is and he always has to be right, he probably criticised Lee Scott again and Hector stood up for him.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You said 'the last occasion' however even if it was when I wasn't present I would side with Hector as I know how argumentative your husband is and he always has to be right, he probably criticised Lee Scott again and Hector stood up for him.

i think it had something to do with going 'south of the river'

Yes but it's not actually that far as the crow flies, if you go from Highbury and Islington to Vauxhall on the Victoria Line and then take the British Rail to Tolworth you can do it in an hour. Also Ryman Division 1 South will be like a breath of fresh air with visits to places like Eastbourne and Whitstable, my kids will be able to dust off their buckets and spades.

Yes but it's not actually that far as the crow flies, if you go from Highbury and Islington to Vauxhall on the Victoria Line and then take the British Rail to Tolworth you can do it in an hour. Also Ryman Division 1 South will be like a breath of fresh air with visits to places like Eastbourne and Whitstable, my kids will be able to dust off their buckets and spades.

Have I missed something here? Are YOU joining Corinthian Casuals too?

Horace - No I didn't say that, I may just go to watch them occasionally, anyway there's no Ryman League Division 1 South Forum, yet.

Yes but that covers 66 teams as far north as Heybridge Swifts and as far south as Folkestone, much more 'far and wide' than the SSML. It would make far more sense if it was split into three separate Forums particularly as there will be huge interest in the Ryman South next season following Hector's appointment.

Yes but that covers 66 teams as far north as Heybridge Swifts and as far south as Folkestone, much more 'far and wide' than the SSML. It would make far more sense if it was split into three separate Forums particularly as there will be huge interest in the Ryman South next season following Hector's appointment.

Now I know you are on a wind up! Corinthian Casuals only have 8 fans, and only 2 of them have computers!

Did you have your anorak especially made?

cooked

Yes but that covers 66 teams as far north as Heybridge Swifts and as far south as Folkestone, much more 'far and wide' than the SSML.

Next season SSML will have 62 teams (not including the reserves divisions) - doesn't matter how spread out geographically they are.

Maybe, until you get a new club (which won't be in the SSML after the last minutes!) you should stick to the Laughter Lounge forum - best place for most of your posts.

HTFCew - So I take it you won't be watching Britain's Got Talent tonight and voting for Gin the dog.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Have I missed something here? Are YOU joining Corinthian Casuals too?

Horace, rest assured that won't happen. My work in that department is done and my case well and truly rested! laugh

PS - anybody care to PM me the gist of the "clippy paragraph" in the last SSML minutes? Cheers!

Why do you want to know as it's none of your business, if you do get hold of the extract from the Managemet Committee Minutes, which incidentally is inaccurate, I will be reporting the member responsible for sending it to you.

Why do you want to know as it's none of your business, if you do get hold of the extract from the Managemet Committee Minutes, which incidentally is inaccurate, I will be reporting the member responsible for sending it to you.

nice to feel wanted isnt it?