Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Darter Appreciation Thread!

Do we know what has happened to Darter, she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth

Not in the loop again Rhodesy?

I don't seem to be allowed to post anything on this thread for some reason

I don't seem to be allowed to post anything on this thread for some reason

That must be frustrating.

Have you got anything to do with it out of interest, maybe you've had a word in Ian's shell like

Have you got anything to do with it out of interest, maybe you've had a word in Ian's shell like

Yeah that's right Rhodes, it's a conspiracy to do with "it". I whisper in Ian's shell like and you're out in the cold. Ian's in my pocket, bribed, sorted, looked after, know what I mean?

I mean, it's his site but I say the word and you're out of the loop. Just like that, like clicking my fingers.

Loosely - You know exactly what I mean, you don't want me to start asking you awkward questions about Darter do you infact it's the last thing you want

Loosely - You know exactly what I mean, you don't want me to start asking you awkward questions about Darter do you infact it's the last thing you want

What awkward questions Rhodesy? Let me have a think... no, can't think of any, er, Darter...used to post on here...doesn't now...er...bit stumped here Rhodesy.... Anyway, let me know....

PMSL.

Loosely - Like I said you know exactly what I mean, you're afraid I'm going to let the cat out of the bag aren't you about some of the macabre things I've been told by our mutual friend in darkest Essex

Loosely - Like I said you know exactly what I mean, you're afraid I'm going to let the cat out of the bag aren't you about some of the macabre things I've been told by our mutual friend in darkest Essex

Nope, don't think I am. Sounds like you're better off talking to your friend in darkest Essex about this because I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Anyway, when you come up with a good story let me know.

Do we know what has happened to Darter, she seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth

Loosely - Coming back to my original question what has happened to Darter, why don't you enlighten us, has she gone back to live in Lancaster

Coming back to my original reply- Not in the loop again Rhodesy?

Loosely - Why don't you just tell us what she is doing these days rather than childishly beat about the bush, unless you have something to hide

Loosely - Why don't you just tell us what she is doing these days rather than childishly beat about the bush, unless you have something to hide

Well what's it got to do with you Rhodesy, why the obsession and it do seem that it be you beating around the bush lol.

Up in Norfolk we have a lot of game shooting and they use beaters to flush the birds from the bush. I think you'd be cr@p at it Rhodesy.

Loosely - Luckily for you I'm not being allowed to post on this thread again and here I was thinking that we lived in a democracy, it may as well be North Korea or the former East Germany

Loosely - Luckily for you I'm not being allowed to post on this thread again and here I was thinking that we lived in a democracy, it may as well be North Korea or the former East Germany

I'm afraid that this is yet another sad case of me having no idea what you are on about and likewise you the same.

Genuinely if there's something you want to know why don't you just PM me. Presumably you are allowed to do that freely?

Loosely - I have to hand it to you, you're very good at playing Mr 'Butter Wouldn't Melt In My Mouth' Innocent aren't you but then you've had a lot of experience over the years

Loosely - I have to hand it to you, you're very good at playing Mr 'Butter Wouldn't Melt In My Mouth' Innocent aren't you but then you've had a lot of experience over the years

Innocent people usually have Cliffy. Can't help you if you don't take up the offer. Otherwise your just p1ssing in the wind as usual.

Loosely - You're running scared aren't you, does 'Shirls Pet Services' ring any bells with you, I was interested to read the bottom testimonial and that you have apparently been on holiday abroad with Darter:

http://www.shirls.org/Testimonials.html

Loosely - You're running scared aren't you, does 'Shirls Pet Services' ring any bells with you, I was interested to read the bottom testimonial and that you have apparently been on holiday abroad with Darter:

http://www.shirls.or...stimonials.html

This is another one of your much ado about nothing threads isn't it? Gordon and Sally hire dog sitters, Gordon and Sally go on holiday, Gordon and Sally write testimonial to dog sitters.......

There must be something we're all missing here Rhodesy. Anyone? Anyone?

PMSL.

Loosely - Shirls Pet Services though, I ask you, whatever next!