Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 25-September 17 )

• Photo
    Mr Gently Benevolent

• Photo
    Bella

• Photo
    aaronangel

• Photo
    neutral fan

• Photo
    Baldryck

• Photo
    jessie james

• Photo
    hatter69_DTFC

• Photo
    NOX

Photo

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
158 replies to this topic

offline Rhodes

Rhodes
  • Vice-President
  • Supports: Haringey Borough FC
  • Fav. Player(s): Obviously Lee Scott
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Golf
Well we'll be meeting on Friday evening and there will be a gin and tonic with Nellie's name on it if she wants it.

offline Willo the Cat

Willo the Cat
  • Reserves Coach
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Well we'll be meeting on Friday evening and there will be a gin and tonic and a plastice bag with training kit in it for the management with Nellie's name on it if she wants it.

offline Rhodes

Rhodes
  • Vice-President
Bitch suggested soiling them first before returning them, I'll suggest that to Hector but I doubt he will go to those extremes, it's all very petty!

offline nellie

nellie
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: Middlesbrough FC
Rhodes you appear to be replying to yourself now. Bitch is entitled to opinion as to what should be done with the kit....maybe you should start and direct your comments to "The Manager"

offline Willo the Cat

Willo the Cat
  • Reserves Coach
The Manager

I heard on the grape vine that you can shove your kit up your @rse and also heard that you are being petty to ask for your equipment back.

Grow up you big Pussy

Love always WtC smile

offline Willo the Cat

Willo the Cat
  • Reserves Coach
Forgot to say see you Friday hump

offline Mrs Keeps

Mrs Keeps
  • Spectator
it's all very petty!

You should know, you started it by misquoting and/or deliberately misunderstanding what Nellie said, we used to call that sh*t stirring at school, what do you call it in your playground?

cooked

offline Rhodes

Rhodes
  • Vice-President
Mrs Keeps - I think you, and to a lesser degree your husband, were the ones who were stirring and milking the situation for all it's worth in order to paint Hector in a bad light, you have a bee in your bonnet about him for some unknown reason. Surely you agree that it's all very petty for the sake of a few bits of kit particularly when Hector was instrumental in helping the Club win the Championship, by coincidence you mention the school playground and I really didn't think that grown up people in their 40's could behave in such a childish and un-professional fashion, it's really laughable.

offline Greg_Dyke

Greg_Dyke
  • Youth Team Coach
bees in a bonnet ?

stirring and milking ?

painting Hector in a bad light ?

it's a receipe for disaster, I tell you

offline BlueGate Alan

BlueGate Alan
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Margate FC
  • Foes: Nobody in particular, tho I do dislike Wardy!
  • Fav. Player(s): All the Margate team
  • Fav. Sport(s): Most sports, esp Football, Cricket and Rugby
Stop changing subject Rhodes, Nellie! Nellie! Nellie! elephant

offline Mrs Keeps

Mrs Keeps
  • Spectator
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
bees in a bonnet ?

stirring and milking ?

painting Hector in a bad light ?

it's a recipe for disaster, I tell you

Greg, thank Christ for that I thought it was a cake, wasn't particularly looking forward to it.......... cake

As for you Rhodes - look back read the posts YOU got it wrong AGAIN - wasn't us on the Shoutbox last night accusing Nellie - it was definitely YOU!

doh

If I may be so bold, you need a bl**dy good psychiatrist, lets hope its not genetic!

cooked

offline Mrs Keeps

Mrs Keeps
  • Spectator
I really didn't think that grown up people in their 40's could behave in such a childish and un-professional fashion, it's really laughable.

Oh to have such self-doubt, you really must see that psychiatrist!!

cooked cooked cooked

offline nellie

nellie
oooooo Mrs Keeps I must have missed Rhodes in the shoutbox last night.....Im sure the conversation about me was interesting!!!

offline nellie

nellie
Thanks Alan Alan Alan

From Nellie Nellie Nellie

offline Rhodes

Rhodes
  • Vice-President
Originally Posted By: nellie
oooooo Mrs Keeps I must have missed Rhodes in the shoutbox last night.....Im sure the conversation about me was interesting!!!

You must be kicking yourself, I know you are under strict orders to report back to the powers that be. As it happens your ears wouldn't have been burning, Mrs Keeps is stirring it again as usual.

offline nellie

nellie
Rhodes the one thing that I promise you I will never do "is kick myself" because I have missed something you said. I think you will find as I said to you earlier I dont do orders Rhodes, and who on earth should I report back to at Kentish Town FC ..... I think the people at KTFC can manage to read for themselves.

Once again Rhodes you got it WRONG

offline Rhodes

Rhodes
  • Vice-President
It's just that you constantly seem to be hovering and come on immediately after I have posted something, that's no coincidence and it would appear that you are under instructions from the Club's hierarchy to report back as they're butchers and can't be on here 24/7.

offline nellie

nellie
Rhodes lets get this straight once and for all. How would I know when you are posting when Im not on line.....think about it...even I am nt that good.

I am NOT and I repeat NOT under instructions from any hierarchy to report back on anything.....they are all grown ups Rhodes and are able to read and write.

If as you say thy are all Butchers (lol) and cant be on here 24/7 I also happen to hold down a full time job and actually earn my living which keeps me pretty busy.

So lets sort this out Rhodes...I dont hover.....coinceidence not sure what that has to do with anything.......I am not under instructions from ANYONE (advantage of living on your own).......cant put it any plainer than that Rhodes so hope you manage to understand it all this time.

If not then I am sure when we both arrive on Friday it could be explained to you in plain english if you prefer?

p.s as for replying immediately...there was 45 minutes between your post and mine.

offline Rhodes

Rhodes
  • Vice-President
That's some rant and would indicate that you have an axe to grind as otherwise you wouldn't even respond let alone go to those lengths. You could easily have the Forum minimised on your desk top at work so you can see what's going on every five to ten minutes during the day as like I said it's funny that you always post shortly after I do. Also you did genuinely sound devastated that you missed me on the Soapbox last night by saying 'oooooo Mrs Keeps' and automatically came to the wrong conclusion that I was talking about you, that would certainly indicate that you felt you had let your associates at the Club down by 'sleeping on the job' as it were as it's not possible to go back over old Soapbox material as it is with posts.

offline nellie

nellie
Rhodes i dont rant i type. When I am at work I actually work rather than spend time on the forum..unless its luch time I then sometimes drop in. The part of the civil service I work for it is a sackable offence to use the internet outside lunch time unless its for business use. I am never devastated or even mildly disappointed when I miss you on soapbox . And as you know you where talking about me.....as when I looked this morning things were still there to be seen as you need to type a lot of things to clear what you have said previously so it is possible to go so far back Rhodes...try it it will work.

And as for "sleeping on the job" believe me that is one thing that I have never ever done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus