Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

Well we'll be meeting on Friday evening and there will be a gin and tonic with Nellie's name on it if she wants it.

Bitch suggested soiling them first before returning them, I'll suggest that to Hector but I doubt he will go to those extremes, it's all very petty!

Rhodes you appear to be replying to yourself now. Bitch is entitled to opinion as to what should be done with the kit....maybe you should start and direct your comments to "The Manager"

Mrs Keeps - I think you, and to a lesser degree your husband, were the ones who were stirring and milking the situation for all it's worth in order to paint Hector in a bad light, you have a bee in your bonnet about him for some unknown reason. Surely you agree that it's all very petty for the sake of a few bits of kit particularly when Hector was instrumental in helping the Club win the Championship, by coincidence you mention the school playground and I really didn't think that grown up people in their 40's could behave in such a childish and un-professional fashion, it's really laughable.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
bees in a bonnet ?

stirring and milking ?

painting Hector in a bad light ?

it's a recipe for disaster, I tell you

Greg, thank Christ for that I thought it was a cake, wasn't particularly looking forward to it.......... cake

As for you Rhodes - look back read the posts YOU got it wrong AGAIN - wasn't us on the Shoutbox last night accusing Nellie - it was definitely YOU!

doh

If I may be so bold, you need a bl**dy good psychiatrist, lets hope its not genetic!

cooked

Originally Posted By: nellie
oooooo Mrs Keeps I must have missed Rhodes in the shoutbox last night.....Im sure the conversation about me was interesting!!!

You must be kicking yourself, I know you are under strict orders to report back to the powers that be. As it happens your ears wouldn't have been burning, Mrs Keeps is stirring it again as usual.

Rhodes the one thing that I promise you I will never do "is kick myself" because I have missed something you said. I think you will find as I said to you earlier I dont do orders Rhodes, and who on earth should I report back to at Kentish Town FC ..... I think the people at KTFC can manage to read for themselves.

Once again Rhodes you got it WRONG

It's just that you constantly seem to be hovering and come on immediately after I have posted something, that's no coincidence and it would appear that you are under instructions from the Club's hierarchy to report back as they're butchers and can't be on here 24/7.

Rhodes lets get this straight once and for all. How would I know when you are posting when Im not on line.....think about it...even I am nt that good.

I am NOT and I repeat NOT under instructions from any hierarchy to report back on anything.....they are all grown ups Rhodes and are able to read and write.

If as you say thy are all Butchers (lol) and cant be on here 24/7 I also happen to hold down a full time job and actually earn my living which keeps me pretty busy.

So lets sort this out Rhodes...I dont hover.....coinceidence not sure what that has to do with anything.......I am not under instructions from ANYONE (advantage of living on your own).......cant put it any plainer than that Rhodes so hope you manage to understand it all this time.

If not then I am sure when we both arrive on Friday it could be explained to you in plain english if you prefer?

p.s as for replying immediately...there was 45 minutes between your post and mine.

That's some rant and would indicate that you have an axe to grind as otherwise you wouldn't even respond let alone go to those lengths. You could easily have the Forum minimised on your desk top at work so you can see what's going on every five to ten minutes during the day as like I said it's funny that you always post shortly after I do. Also you did genuinely sound devastated that you missed me on the Soapbox last night by saying 'oooooo Mrs Keeps' and automatically came to the wrong conclusion that I was talking about you, that would certainly indicate that you felt you had let your associates at the Club down by 'sleeping on the job' as it were as it's not possible to go back over old Soapbox material as it is with posts.

Rhodes i dont rant i type. When I am at work I actually work rather than spend time on the forum..unless its luch time I then sometimes drop in. The part of the civil service I work for it is a sackable offence to use the internet outside lunch time unless its for business use. I am never devastated or even mildly disappointed when I miss you on soapbox . And as you know you where talking about me.....as when I looked this morning things were still there to be seen as you need to type a lot of things to clear what you have said previously so it is possible to go so far back Rhodes...try it it will work.

And as for "sleeping on the job" believe me that is one thing that I have never ever done.