Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

A small town had three churches: Presbyterian, Methodist, and Baptist. All three had a serious problem with squirrels in the church. Each church in its own fashion had a meeting to deal with the problem. The Presbyterians decided that it was predestined that squirrels be in the church and that they would just have to live with them.The Methodists decided they should deal with the squirrels lovingly in the style of Charles Wesley. They humanely trapped them and released them in a park at the edge of town. Within 3 days, they were all back in the church.

The Baptists had the best solution. They voted the squirrels in as members.

Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter laugh

Daffy - I have to say that all this will be playing nicely into Nellie's hands as she will be hoping the issue of the mysterious post by Uncle Urchin will all blow over, are you sure she hasn't PM'd you, Cantos and Gregg Dyke to purposely muddy the waters and hope that I might let the matter rest.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagion nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Daffy - Okay lets analyse the post again then to refresh Nellie's memory as she seems to be ignoring it like the plague, it says 'she is all cosy with the Manager' 'who doesn't like 'him', presumably meaning me but the Manager of who and how would Uncle Urchin know who Nellie is cosy with, it's a real mystery.

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagion nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Daffy - Okay lets analyse the post again then to refresh Nellie's memory as she seems to be ignoring it like the plague, it says 'she is all cosy with the Manager' 'who doesn't like 'him', presumably meaning me but the Manager of who and how would Uncle Urchin know who Nellie is cosy with, it's a real mystery.

rhodes knock it on the head please as I requested...its boring now...

thanx...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

rhodes knock it on the head please as I requested...its boring now...
thanx...

I thought that was just Rhodes............. evil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: RamsgateSixty
Whatever happened to Nellie

Yes that's the million dollar question isn't it and her partner in crime Willo the Cat for that matter