Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Get Together Fri 6th June RSVP thread

Originally Posted By: Bitch

bow It will be a pleasure to meet him too. smile

Bitch - You'll like him, he's a very inspirational character

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I hope you won't rudely blank me and Hector again like you did at London Colney, why not just adopt an 'if you can't beat them join them' attitude, we can still be friends and I will be more than happy to offer an olive branch on 6 June.

yes, i did blank you because you are a tit.
I spoke to Hector, so dont start your lies again.

Yes sorry you did speak to Hector, if you count 'hello' as speaking to someone.

Well Hector has confirmed that he will definitely be at the Tattershall Castle on 6 June so you'll have an ideal opportunity to speak to him then and wish him good luck for the challenge ahead at Corinthian Casuals, I'll leave you to it and go off to talk to other members.

Cantos - I hope you can make it on 6 June, it would be good to meet you and I'll have great pleasure in introducing you to Hector

Diz - That's bit disappointing, I know Corrie is excellent at the moment with Liz MacDonald's affair with the bookie and the Webster's and Peacock's house swap but you have been to the last two drinks nights and it will be good to see you again.

Unfortunately due to lack of time i've been unable to keep up with the goings on in Weatherfield of late, sounds interesting though.

Would also be good to attend and will certainly strive to. Unless i have other commitments off course!

Diz - You won't have to put your hand in your pocket all night, I can't say fairer than that can I.

I'm not trying to buy your friendship as no doubt Football Man would claim but thought it might just sway your decision as you have been the life and soul of the last two parties and other members such as MCP and PB seem to follow you like sheep. It seems like it's going to be a good turn out on 6 June but I just hope that Football Man, Keeper No.1 and Spidermanor don't turn up like bad penny's and spoil it.

I wonder if Greg Dyke plans to come, it was good to see him last time