Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Get Together Fri 6th June RSVP thread

I dont and have never had a problem with Hector, its you that made out or tried to make out i had Rhodes. And by the way I will be fine as I wont be on my own I am coming along with someone else also.

It's just that you never congratulated him on his new high profile appointment at Corinthian Casuals, that's what gave the impression you had a problem but I'm glad to hear you don't.

I don't recall seeing a congratulation message on his appointment or for what he achieved at Kentish Town

Thats right Rhodes you didnt.....but I am one of these women that will do what they want rather than what you decide they SHOULD do. I have no problem with Hector what so ever Rhodes....you are the one that causes the problems and builds things up until you have caused enough trouble....then you disappear into the night. You caused this discussion on Hector by telling me I SHOULD be the second person to congratulate Hector when really you should have just left well alone and maybe people wuld have congratulated Hector as and when they wished to.

But why haven't you congratulated Hector, that's what I can't fathom out and it gives me the impression you have a problem with him. I know he roughled one or two feathers at the Copthall Stadium last season as he's not a yes man but you can't argue with his record can you and bringing Javier Rivera and Eddie Nazary to the Club was a master stroke.

Read the post above Rhodes it explains. I wouldnt know if he roughled one or two feathers at the copthall stadium Rhodes, and as for bringing players in then once again i wouldnt know if it was a master stroke as I dontknow enough about the two players you mentioned to pass comment.

I wonder did he return his kit to the Copthall yet as I hear the manager wants it for the new coach?

I assume that he has returned his kit but surely if, in the unlikely event, he hasn't then he deserves to keep it for helping the Club to the Championship. I remember when 'the great one' went to Nigeria for three weeks in March for interviews with the Nigerian FA for the National Coach job that Bertie Vogts vacated, Hector took the reins Frankie Dettori style and, if I recall, won four games out of four including the big two against Royston and Hoddesdon.

Originally Posted By: nellie
And what has the rest of your post got to do with him returning the clubs property back to them?

If you're coming on Friday you'll be able to discuss the matter with Hector then, you make him sound like a common criminal when he was largely responsible for helping Kentish Town win the Championship which I find disappointing.

We will be there Rhodes on condition that the M1 isnt to busy. Not at any point did i make him sound like an criminal be it a common one or not. I think i said in my previous post "I hear that the manager wants the kit back"

I really dont know how you have the nerve to say he was largely responsible for helping Kentish Town winning the Championship....i suppose the team, the Chairman, the other coach, the manager and everyone that helps out within the club take the small bit of responsibility that is left between them then!!!!

Rhodes it is definately time to take a step back ..... stop twisting what i say because you are not good enough to do it. Bigger and btter than you have tried and failed Rhodes.....so please just give up.

Nellie - I'm not twisting what you say at all and am more than happy to let the matter rest, it was you who mentioned the kit which just seemed un-necessary that's all after the Club have won the Championship which I've also said was a team effort and not solely down to Hector. I'm sure he will be the first to tell you that on Friday when you see him and offer to buy you a drink.

Annie - I'll have pleasure in introducing you to Hector on Friday, he can charm the birds from the trees so be on your guard, I'm sure Coup will have his eye on him.