Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Get Together Fri 6th June RSVP thread

Annie - So you'll be on a longer leash on Friday then and we might actually get to talk to you without any icy stares.

Originally Posted By: Howezy
anyone gonna be in london during the day? ive got nothing planned in the morning/afternoon so was gonna head to central london for the afternoon to pass the time.

Also are there directions?

yep, look for a floating pub, on board will be a rather tall man spouting cr*p with one arm firmly wedged up the ar*e of another wearing a rather quirky KTFC coaching kit

cooked

Originally Posted By: Howezy
anyone gonna be in london during the day? ive got nothing planned in the morning/afternoon so was gonna head to central london for the afternoon to pass the time.

Also are there directions?

Yes I believe Bitch and Urchin Mentalist might be meeting up early however I'm sure you will find plenty to occupy yourself in Central London prior to the event in the evening or there's always Soho. The Tattershall Castle is easy to find and has a Website if you Google it, Embankment tube station is a stones throw away.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I can't believe a UEFA A listed coach, and one on the lips of every Conference PR department will be attending

If Rhodes says that he'll be there, then he will, all hail the Oracle, hail to Rhodes for he is wonderful, all knowing, all seeing........

bow bow bow

Now you can stop whinging about me picking on you.............sad-sack!

gotcha

who will be the eye candy, for us interested guys to gaze on, in wonderment?
duck

Greg Dyke - I understand four or five of the fairer sex will be present on Friday evening including Bitch, Annie, Nellie and Mrs Keeps, I think it's going to be a good night if we play our cards right particularly as Coup and Wader won't be present, are you still single by the way.

are you asking me out on a date again ?

I must say, thats a damn cheek gotcha

You didnt show last time, and I felt stood up, waiting under the Waterloo clock for a good 90 minutes, looking like a plum, in my best white suit, and red carnation (with the times under my left arm)

bigcry

are you asking me out on a date again ?

I must say, thats a damn cheek gotcha

You didnt show last time, and I felt stood up, waiting under the Waterloo clock for a good 90 minutes, looking like a plum, in my best white suit, and red carnation (with the times under my left arm)

bigcry

Dont worry, if you are still on your own at the end of the night... ile hook up you wink

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I understand four or five of the fairer sex will be present on Friday evening including Bitch, Annie, Nellie and Mrs Keeps, I think it's going to be a good night if we play our cards right particularly as Coup and Wader won't be present,

But now you got me to contest with smile

Howezy - So you're female then, I hadn't realised