Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Get Together Fri 6th June RSVP thread

Just think !

24 hours from now, we'll ALL know the sordid truth of what went on !

bolt

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Mrs Keeps - Surely many of the problems we are sadly facing in society today stem from both parents going out to work and allowing their children to fend for themselves, as a result old fashioned family valus have all gone out of the window, children have no stability and before you know it, bobs your uncle, they get in with the wrong crowd and are into all sorts. It's based on greed and people like yourself making money their God, which was my original point. You talk about entertaining clients at home and going to Epsom but who will be at home keeping their eye on your 15 year old son tomorrow. Did he tell you that he PM'd me yesterday, reading between the lines it sounded like a cry for help so think about that when you are sipping your Pimms in the hospitality tent tomorrow afternoon.

he will be at school from 9 till 3....and i have got a day off work 2fingers

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Mrs Keeps - Surely many of the problems we are sadly facing in society today stem from both parents going out to work and allowing their children to fend for themselves, as a result old fashioned family valus have all gone out of the window, children have no stability and before you know it, bobs your uncle, they get in with the wrong crowd and are into all sorts. It's based on greed and people like yourself making money their God, which was my original point. You talk about entertaining clients at home and going to Epsom but who will be at home keeping their eye on your 15 year old son tomorrow. Did he tell you that he PM'd me yesterday, reading between the lines it sounded like a cry for help so think about that when you are sipping your Pimms in the hospitality tent tomorrow afternoon.

Heya Rhodes'y its me George just liked to say heya and see how your getting on...you found another club to move onto yet?

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none

#110766 - Yesterday at 11:52 AM Re: Keeps
Rhodes
First XI Coach

Loc: Tottenham George
Sorry, George Lappas or George Kilikitta, I know about a dozen Georges.
Yes I'm doing fine thanks but was badly stitched up by Kentish Town recently, I may take some time out but if there is a Club who want to take a chance on my services I'm open to any offers. If you're George Lappas how is Ged keeping.
Rhodes
PS Do you know who 3praise was, I never managed to find out

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic

#110826 - Yesterday at 08:39 PM Re: Keeps
cartmann
Spectator

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic

#110827 - Yesterday at 08:44 PM Re: Keeps
Rhodes
First XI Coach

Loc: Tottenham I didn't even know what your name was, sorry about that.
Why is your mum and dad being so critical of me on the Forum, they should know full well that Kentish Town stitched me up when I only had the Club's best interests at heart.
Do you know who you will be playing for yet next season.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic

#110837 - Yesterday at 09:09 PM Re: Keeps
cartmann
Spectator

Posts: 11 nah i dont i havent made up my mind yet, im going to wait and see, for college is coming up soon so i need to find out what team would be best to play for (fitting in with game days and travelling) - also i dont know why they r being mean ill have a word!

Please rhodes explain to me where from this conversation above you got the idea that i cried for help.

I was only trying to be nice to you (because others on here treat you how you act-like an idiot), and thanks to my parents i treat people fairly but like them when crossed i react accordingly, so before you type from now on you should check your facts.

Please don't expect any sympathy from me in the future because you are always looking to make trouble.

very interesting cartmann Im sure KTFC will be interested to find out that they badly stitched Rhodes up!!!! Rhodes is you read this and could let me know I would be interested in your reply.

Tomorrow night is getting more and more interesting by the day lol

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
i see the normal scum people are putting other peoples PM's on a public forum,do us a favour cartmann and jog on

Hold it Mental - bear in mind Cartmann has only 15 years knowledge to call on and could be forgiven for thinking that proof of truth is important in cases like this!

Think about it before jumping in with comments like that!

Couldn't give a toss.Private messages are just that.private and not to be used to try and mug someone off on a forum.Those sort of people hide behind computer screens because they ain't got the balls to face people face to face,like many people on this forum.

See you all tomorrow night

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
Couldn't give a toss.Private messages are just that.private and not to be used to try and mug someone off on a forum.Those sort of people hide behind computer screens because they ain't got the balls to face people face to face,like many people on this forum.
See you all tomorrow night

Quite frankly you are talking out of your ars*, have met Rhodes - he is a twat and son now agrees - if you are in bed with him then good luck!

so you like getting your 15 year old son to do your dirty work for you.Grow up son,what chance has your son got if you are preying on him this way.

I to have met the great man and told him to keep winding all you sad fck wits up as it makes very good reading.I might be talking out of my ar$e but at least its my own ar$e and not my sons!

Keeper No.1 - It's over two hours since Urcin Mentalist's post and I'm still waiting for your reply or have you finally been put in your place.