Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Filming next season

ken

I am hoping to have a new camera for next season (my present one broke at the beginning of this season) so video highlights of the games can continue. the only thing i am missing is someone to film the action. with my new job and a few other commitments i wont be able to make as many games as i would like next season, so i will need someone to film the games for me. I will supply a camera and edit the footage.

I will give advance warning that in the summer on top of the stand is a great place to be but in the winter it can get a little nippy and occasionally wet.

if anyone is interested they can PM me to talk about it or leave a message.

thanks

p.s. you don

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: ken

a little nippy and occasionally wet.

Yellow might be interested, after all it sounds like the sort of young lady he would like to date!! blondgirl

Any hole's a goal!!!

• 1 month later...

i will have to look at the money fonrt and work out what i can do. i am going to have to buy some more web space for a buiness i am setting up. it is all to much to think about at the moment, i will probably just use Vimeo.com at the moment to host the footage till i know what im doing