Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hodgey - Stay

Keith.P

Right, I for one love watching Hodgey play and where would we be without the HODGEY, HODGEY, HODGEY ! Oi Oi Oi chant. So give it another season Lee (if yer read this) Sometimes better the devil you know - And us blue army are little devils eh ?! wink

You know you wanna pull on that blue shirt dont ya ! And us supporters wanna see you do that too.

I for one would be sorry to see Hodgie go and believe that he has a lot to offer the team as a whole on and off the pitch. If he does stay, I think he will be a great impact player for us and you can see from the way Jason and Grant are lining the squad up for next season, every player in that squad will have a part to play.

So come on Hodgie...you know you want to.

HODGEY, HODGEY, HODGEY ! Oi Oi Oi.

HODGEY, HODGEY, HODGEY ! Oi Oi Oi

Hodgey, I'm sure if it was anyone else you would give them the same advice.

You know you love the banter with this lot both on here and on the side line.

So come on get your pen in gear and sign up.

And where else is there a "Gents" so close to the corner flag, so you can nip off for a quick "Gypsies" when no one's looking!

"Come on! Come on! 'urry up 'odgie, come on!"

All the best to Hodgey, (except if he pitches up against us of course!!), he's a top bloke.

It's a shame to see him go but the Management have been consistent in their view that they want pace down the flanks and with the arrival of Wareham & Ferguson perhaps Hodgey might not get the amount of games he wants.

Good luck mate.

Come on you Blues!!!

Well, off the pitch he was class as he was always willing to do the promo bits with the mascots, even when his knees were killing him...

On the pitch, a classic Billericay player.

Shame to see him go and I wish him all the best. Good luck Lee.

Onwards and upwards

A class act on and off the pitch. It's a real disappointment to see him go (I hope we don't live to regret his departure - he may come back to haunt us!)

All the very best for the future Lee - you'll be missed at New Lodge, of this I'm sure.

Gutted to see Lee go. He was one of the reasons i got hooked on Billericay Town FC. Great bloke both on and off the Pitch.

Both my Mrs and I wish you well for the future Lee.

Can you please be on sick leave or something when you come back to play against us.