Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hodgey - Stay

Keith.P

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
we prefer the fine art of lobbing soft toys when we get upset... duck

Try the full quote UU...I think you'll find it scans better...

not really gaz.... it just suits you more as your dummy clatters across the floor again.......anyway cheer up....now you have got rid of the two crocked (see posts above) and long forgotten heroes of seasons past you can march on and win the league at a canter...given the money that cole and ferguson are on I am deffo gonna have a bet on you guys....

oh and talking of crocks and new signings....how many games has cole played in the last two years..grin

Just had a quick poppy over to the Urchins board for a peek. Seems as though they are unsure as to whether they (want or like) Lee.

Lee, just so as ya know you will still get the Hodgie Hodgie Hodgie! Oi Oi Oi! from us when ya come back !

Once again good luck and all the best !

Blimey Unc, you accuse us of being ungracious towards Lee and calling him a croc, but all I can see are good wishes and fond memories of fine performances, am I missing something?

I've seen the odd negativeish Lee Hodges comment on the Hx board and it was you mentioned crocs...

Look after little Millie, she's a Gem,

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

Blimey Unc, you accuse us of being ungracious towards Lee and calling him a croc, but all I can see are good wishes and fond memories of fine performances, am I missing something?

I've seen the odd negativeish Lee Hodges comment on the Hx board and it was you mentioned crocs...

Suprised at this TBH. I think Hx have signed a great player. Last season Hodges was a real 'powerhouse' up front. Shame he has moved on, but Riccay management must be applauded in turning the squad round after last season. Some good players signed as well.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything TC...just used the posts by your lot to have a little wind up and get gazza motivated for the banter ahead.......nowt I posted hadn't been aired by the blueside on this and another thread...including the mention of injuries to both players who have departed this week..

no negatives on our board regarding lee apart from cantos who never goes to games anyway...he's a glory hunter...yay

mind you LMU may have a few words to contribute..grin

and we shall indeed look after everyone who comes to the bridge...like your goodselves we pride ourselves on our hospitality towards players.. family and fans alike...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

I didn't accuse anyone of anything TC...just used the posts by your lot to have a little wind up and get gazza motivated for the banter ahead.......nowt I posted hadn't been aired by the blueside on this and another thread...including the mention of injuries to both players who have departed this week..

no negatives on our board regarding lee apart from cantos who never goes to games anyway...he's a glory hunter...yay

mind you LMU may have a few words to contribute..grin

and we shall indeed look after everyone who comes to the bridge...like your goodselves we pride ourselves on our hospitality towards players.. family and fans alike...

rancour
Noun
deep bitter hate [Old French]

Like I said, I have heard and seen only good wishes and thanks from the ricay supporters. You'll not see or hear any of us ricay folk use the term "croc" when speaking of Lee Hodges.

LMU may mellow now Lee's an Urchin grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
we prefer the fine art of lobbing soft toys when we get upset... duck

Try the full quote UU...I think you'll find it scans better...

not really gaz.... it just suits you more as your dummy clatters across the floor again.......anyway cheer up....now you have got rid of the two crocked (see posts above) and long forgotten heroes of seasons past you can march on and win the league at a canter...given the money that cole and ferguson are on I am deffo gonna have a bet on you guys....

oh and talking of crocks and new signings....how many games has cole played in the last two years..grin

The suggestion was that we thought Burbs and Hodgie were "crocked" players...but that could be his interpretation...or his own opinion...

...I dunno really. Pretty ambigous (I hope I have spelt that correctly - I don't want the grammer police (jl) pulling me up on Thursday) comment.

Mmmm.. French Nouns. Reminds me of my old French teacher. She couldn't 'arf roll her r's! "Rrrrrancour"