Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ex-England Internationals to Play at Concord

boleynkid

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: boleynkid
Tickets can also be purchased from Penn Sports in the Knightswick Centre and from the club. I think I have worked out though that MOB won't be buying one.

I've lived on the island all my life and hopefully this will be an event for all football fans on Canvey to enjoy.

Actually wind-ups aside, any event supporting the Willow Foundation will get a couple of quid from me.

Having been to your ground a few times this season, please expand "VIP area", surely this is a Joke!!!

In that case MOB I look forward to seeing you there.

The VIP area is basically for those joining the players for pre-match refreshments and post-match buffet but I think this area is now full. After the buffet, everyone will have access to the players and at this time the auction will be conducted by Clare Brooking who will be raising funds for the Willow Foundation.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whats that all about????

Are you talking about this thread or the football being played at the sewage farm???

Guest MOB Snr

I bet your officials will love that, you could set up a new front page with all the pictures on!

Or perhaps you are only allowed one picture on the front page!!

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: boleynkid
We may be talking at cross-purposes here MOB. I am not on the committee at Concord, it is just my football company that is promoting the event.

Oh!!

I am confused!!!!

I thought it was a charity event where people were donating their time for free! I did not realise it was a commercial venture, I thought it was "about the football."

Anyway we are talking cross purposes!! I was talking about putting pictures of the club official up so people can introduce themselves, if there were lots of pictures they could say hello lots of times (perhaps in different poses)!

Its a bit of both MOB, I do lots of football events and at each one we raise money for charity. Our events give ordinary fans/players unique "football experiences" and this time it is the chance to play against an England team. In the last 12 months over 800 players have played at Upton Park and Carrow Road, many of them realising a boyhood dream.

We have raised over

Guest MOB Snr

So what your saying is its a business!

After you have paid the players for their time and Concord for the venue, after you have taken your profit you will make a donation to a charity!!

all this underlying sexual tension between the two of you. maybe you should both arrange a night, go out for a meal and then bump uglies. i feel it will help the whole situation and who knows you may unlock that love that you both seem to be craving so much