Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Sub-Forum

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: and1inthetree

rhodes - what has happened to the thread with mrs keeps in the pub forum?

I don't think anybody is particularly interested in that with Mrs Keeps going on about money all the time, anyway it's not football related.

I am - thought it was hilarious giggle especially as you started it giggle

Daffy - How did I start it as I had no idea what sort of money she was on, she delighted in telling me that she was on 60k plus a year and then proceeded to ram it down all our throats

I have no reason to disbelieve that Mrs Keeps is on 60k a year, she has no doubt worked hard to get where she is, as has her husband, all I'm trying to get across is there is no need to ram it down all our throats and the fact that they drive two top of the range motors, they seem to absolutely delight in doing so and that's the worrying part.

I have no reason to disbelieve that Mrs Keeps is on 60k a year, she has no doubt worked hard to get where she is, as has her husband, all I'm trying to get across is there is no need to ram it down all our throats and the fact that they drive two top of the range motors, they seem to absolutely delight in doing so and that's the worrying part.

Please see my PM Rhodes - this is now getting to the stage where we all have to say to you .........SHUT UP

Mrs K never told you what she was earning - you presumed and then turned that presumption to fact - IN YOUR OWN HEAD!

They are not ramming it down throats - YOU ARE

They have never said 'top of the range motors' YOU DID - they said 'two new cars a year' - my cars new to me, but it certainly is not just off the production line! and if I could be driving a brand new car I'd delight in it too, wouldn't we all?

You've been reeled in mate by someone far cleverer than you, stop swallowing the bait - Let it rest

STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR GOING FOR GOLD - ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A TOUCH OF THE GREEN EYED MONSTERS TO ME

Why don't you ask Harry that question, his answer should be enlightening

Originally Posted By: Daffy

Please see my PM Rhodes - this is now getting to the stage where we all have to say to you .........SHUT UP

Mrs K never told you what she was earning - you presumed and then turned that presumption to fact - IN YOUR OWN HEAD!

They are not ramming it down throats - YOU ARE

They have never said 'top of the range motors' YOU DID - they said 'two new cars a year' - my cars new to me, but it certainly is not just off the production line! and if I could be driving a brand new car I'd delight in it too, wouldn't we all?

You've been reeled in mate by someone far cleverer than you, stop swallowing the bait - Let it rest

STOP ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR GOING FOR GOLD - ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A TOUCH OF THE GREEN EYED MONSTERS TO ME

grin

Originally Posted By: Daffy

Daffy - That's actually where you're wrong, Keeper No.1 delighted in telling me at the drinks event that he and Mrs Keeps drove 'his and hers' top of the range cars and even went into great detail about the number plates, as I don't drive it meant absolutely nothing to me but I think everyone gets my drift.

Football Man - How do you work that one out, if you had bothered to turn up to the Tattershall Castle on 6 June you would have heard Keeper No.1 shout about his two top of the range motors from the roof tops but don't take my word for it, Bitch, NeutralFan, Willo the Cat, Annie, Wivenhoe Urchin and Diz, to name a few, will all confirm.

Does it really matter? I know you have broad shoulders and I am surprised something like that has got to you. People are always going on about their cars, but honestly it means nothing to me as I know it means nothing to you. I can't personally see the point in spending fortunes on such a flimsy disposable. But I know some like to have flash motors, good luck to them - most are company cars that you see people driving in anyway. I couldn't care less though. I don't care if mine gets scraped in a car park or frankly what it looks like, there's more important things in life. As long as I can get from A to B and don't spend a fortune in petrol doing it I'm happy.

The make of a car does not make the driver and the value of a car doesn't represent the value of its owner.

I must have been at the bar when motors were being discussed!

Originally Posted By: Wader
Does it really matter? I know you have broad shoulders and I am surprised something like that has got to you

Wader - Keeper No.1's 'boastings' didn't really get to me as such but it was just the way he delighted in rubbing all our noses in it at the drinks event the other week, that's the point I was trying to make that's all as there was really no need.

& what's happened to the 'This Forum' thread ? 80% of the posts have been removed & there was nothing offensive posted on there !