Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Drums at football.

"We got a football ground, We got a football ground, you aint, you aint"

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
We need a song about hornchurch. they have several for us. One is needed now we are in thge same division.

I don't see why we need a dedicated song. Why would we ? - the fact its even being debated is showing them far too much repsect ? IMHO Fans only 'write' songs about other clubs when they either hate / admire / are jealous of / are scared of / threatened by etc etc etc........

If they have songs about us, great, take it as a complement. Ala Gravesend - had tonnes of songs about us, we didn't have any for them - why ? cause we weren't that bothered. Hx are just one of numerous opposition next season; and besides, these things are far better when created on the day. Surely we have much better things to do than create songs about Hx.........like, for example, slagging off Ricay !!!

But if you're looking for ammo, surely the recent announcement that the 2012 olympics is gonna be held at their athletics ground has some mileage.

Must admit, I don't really "hate" anyone in this division. Last club I genuinly hated was Grays when Stimson went there.

In my eyes our biggest rivalry this season will be Billericay, followed closely by yourselves.

LOL i seriously cant wait for our games next season but I think the club we hate the most are Grays you only had to the see the reception Steve West got when he came back to the bridge also I think our rivalry with bill and ricky is just behind you lot I think