Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-December 17 )

• Photo
    Steve_J

• Photo
    paul butts

• Photo
    Butts

• Photo
    Massimo.Oldham

• Photo
    butts53

Photo

Drums at football.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
25 replies to this topic

offline Uncle Urchin

Uncle Urchin
  • Long Service Award
Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, the little lord Jesus looked up and he said:

"We hate Hornchurch and we hate Hornchurch..."

Remember that one!

yeah I do...we stuffed you on boxing day...evil

offline LOS

LOS
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
"We got a football ground, We got a football ground, you aint, you aint"

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
We need a song about hornchurch. they have several for us. One is needed now we are in thge same division.

I don't see why we need a dedicated song. Why would we ? - the fact its even being debated is showing them far too much repsect ? IMHO Fans only 'write' songs about other clubs when they either hate / admire / are jealous of / are scared of / threatened by etc etc etc........

If they have songs about us, great, take it as a complement. Ala Gravesend - had tonnes of songs about us, we didn't have any for them - why ? cause we weren't that bothered. Hx are just one of numerous opposition next season; and besides, these things are far better when created on the day. Surely we have much better things to do than create songs about Hx.........like, for example, slagging off Ricay !!!

But if you're looking for ammo, surely the recent announcement that the 2012 olympics is gonna be held at their athletics ground has some mileage.

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Good idea that, I could see World Record being broken. The athletes would be so keen to get back to their car to make sure nothing's been nicked, they'd do the 100m in 7 seconds I reckon!

offline JAY

JAY
  • Reserves Coach
We have a few on you lot lolol but seriously which team do you hate the most

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Must admit, I don't really "hate" anyone in this division. Last club I genuinly hated was Grays when Stimson went there.

In my eyes our biggest rivalry this season will be Billericay, followed closely by yourselves.

offline JAY

JAY
  • Reserves Coach
LOL i seriously cant wait for our games next season but I think the club we hate the most are Grays you only had to the see the reception Steve West got when he came back to the bridge also I think our rivalry with bill and ricky is just behind you lot I think

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus