Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

England U21 v Portugal U21

England U21 v Portugal U21

Friday 5th September 2008, 7.45pm Kick Off

Wembley Stadium

European Championship Qualifier

We're looking at running a coach or two to this match in what will be a great deal. Coach travel and a match ticket will only cost

Yep, I'll be up for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure, would have thought that there would be quite a few though. Most of the England hardcore will already be out in Barcelona, but by setting the prices so reasonably I'd like to think they will get plenty of support.

I'm actually more excited about watching the U21's then I have been the last couple of times watching the Senior Team.

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Not sure, would have thought that there would be quite a few though. Most of the England hardcore will already be out in Barcelona, but by setting the prices so reasonably I'd like to think they will get plenty of support.

I'm actually more excited about watching the U21's then I have been the last couple of times watching the Senior Team.

I dont blame you the U21s want to play for England unlike the over paid idiots in the senior team

Thanks to everybody who went to make it another easy event to run. We will be looking into running similar events in the future, so if you have an event that you would like to attend and you think others may like to as well, please suggest it to the Supporters Club.

As for the game Agbonlahor was class, his pace is mental!

Agbonlahor was quality. Can see why Villa fans rave about him now.

Milner was impressive also.