Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Said Friday that he was very confident of winning the latest election in Zimbabwe,an election where only he was standing due to threats and intimidation against the opposition candidate.

It transpires that surprise surprise he has won the election by a landslide.He is basically taking the p1ss now and something needs to be done with this scumbag.Why has nothing been done and why does nothing still seem to be done.

Also Nelson Mandela has stopped short of criticising Mugabe and instead has said the government has not done well in the country,should someone like mandela actually come out and condemn the person personally as it seems someone like mandella after what he has been through should be one person to totally condemn such an idiot like mugabe

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
Said Friday that he was very confident of winning the latest election
It transpires that surprise surprise he has won the election by a landslide.He is basically taking the p1ss now and something needs to be done with this scumbag.Why has nothing been done and why does nothing still seem to be done.

sounds like a description of Gordon Brown!

Another leader who should not be in power.I do not remember anyone voting for gordon brown in the last election.When a new leader of a party comes in there should be an election as that person was never voted into power.

at last UM...we agree on something laugh

We are talking about a man who's party were beaten not just by the tories and liberals in henley(as you would expect) but by the greens and the BNP,surely it is time for this man to go and the country to have an election and to weed out this idiot and his party who have actually done more harm to the country in 10 years as any other party or leadership in the past

just about sums our government up,they assume that banning them from cricket will solve things.

Why do the cricketers who probably don't support this idiot have to pay for his mistakes when he gets off scot free.

It does affect us though as more and more zimbabweans are trying to claim assylum in our country and puts more of a burden on our economy

We should steam in,do the bloke and his cronies.It would be a darn site easier and more effective than fighting religious wars in afghanistan

We are talking about a man who's party were beaten not just by the tories and liberals in henley(as you would expect) but by the greens and the BNP

Urchin Mentalist - Careful, Hornchurch may get reported to the FA!

I have to say that I'm surprised nobody has touched on the dictator that has been in power at Coles Park since the beginning of the 2004/2005 season and who makes Mugabe seem like a choir boy in comparison.

Unfortunately 'Sugar' doesn't come onto the Pub section of the Forum so he won't see the post anyway but I stand by every word, when I was at Haringey Borough I all but had to put my hand up to ask to go to the toilet.

Unfortunately, I fear that only South Africa hold the key to this one, and they don't seem too keen to step in.

they will when they get the world cup taken from them because they can't cope with the influx in refugees from neighbouring countries,it is already the problem as their national grid is at stretching point already and this has meant many power cuts in recent months

• 2 weeks later...
Said Friday that he was very confident of winning the latest election in Zimbabwe,an election where only he was standing due to threats and intimidation against the opposition candidate.
Also Nelson Mandela has stopped short of criticising Mugabe and instead has said the government has not done well in the country,should someone like mandela actually come out and condemn the person personally as it seems someone like mandella after what he has been through should be one person to totally condemn such an idiot like mugabe
You have to hand it to the guy He has some front ,If you cant win fair then cheat and he dont care who knows it . Africa is full of Tinpot dictators and militay Junta's its nothing new over there Thats why its tolerated ,If an opposing Army Invades What do they get Nothing the place is Skint ! , The place is crawling with AIDS. So nobody wants to send in troops incase they cop a packet of it. The country hasn't been run properly since it was called Rhodesia which is a Fact. Did you know Mugabe is an old man in his 80s He hasn't got long for this earth so perhaps its another reason why nobody is that bothered.