Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Petrol & Diesel prices

Better to fill up at Shell / BP / Esso , etc

You will get more for your petrol cash, as it is a well known fact, that Tescos, Sainsburys. etc water down their petroleum

On another note, I have been running my fiesta on lucozade for 2 months and it seems to work fine, 99p per litre duck

my local petrol station was 118.9 for unleaded last time i filled up but that was two weeks ago.Luckily i have a van i use for work and i don't pay for fuel so i use that to go birding in in the evening,otherwise i couldn't get to most of the places i like going round here as by the time you have walked to them its time to come back home!!

Got to go southend in the car tonight so shall see what the price has gone up to.

oug

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
my local petrol station was 118.9 for unleaded last time i filled up but that was two weeks ago.Luckily i have a van i use for work and i don't pay for fuel so i use that to go birding in in the evening,otherwise i couldn't get to most of the places i like going round here as by the time you have walked to them its time to come back home!!

Got to go southend in the car tonight so shall see what the price has gone up to.

Soon it'll be "buy a full tank and get a car free" laugh

You have made this difficult on me but I have done the math:

Oregon, USA

.59 pounds per litre unleaded

and these gas prices are all record highs for here in the US, most of us have no clue how good we have it and take it all for granted, that's why we have about the worst overall fuel economy per auto on the road in the world, we never have bothered to try and make cars more fuel efficient, we just make them bigger so you can stuff more pallets of food in the back from the big bulk warehouse stores...

cheeseburger

Originally Posted By: Linfield Keeper
You have made this difficult on me but I have done the math:

Oregon, USA
.59 pounds per litre unleaded
and these gas prices are all record highs for here in the US, most of us have no clue how good we have it and take it all for granted, that's why we have about the worst overall fuel economy per auto on the road in the world, we never have bothered to try and make cars more fuel efficient, we just make them bigger so you can stuff more pallets of food in the back from the big bulk warehouse stores...

cheeseburger

Lol, Willie - well tell your pals when they moan how much we are paying! We always paid twice as much as you for petrol and soon it will be three times as much ... frown

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
one of the problems is that the chinese now use nearly more fuel than the rest of the world put together,this has more or less doubled in the last 5 years.

Yes but the Chinese are the acting ATM for a large part of the world right now, why else do you think they get away with a lot of things that happen regularly in their country?