Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signing

Ribbit

CRFC Boss i suggest you worry about your own team and not ours!

I can't believe how amateurish you are making your club look with your posts. You don't see members of the CIFC board posting message about your club..

Im sure our club will find this season tough and the same goes for CRFC.. I predict a mid table finish for both clubs.

As i said we should all be open and honest and be able to post our opinions, i fail to see where i have been detremental towards your club in this thread, i believe it was followers of canvey that were being derogotive towards concord !

Shedboy,this time i'm gonna plead CRFC cause.Rarely you find better non league chairmen than Ant, with a passionate and an easy way of dealing with things in football.A bit of laugh and banter on these forums is not gonna change that opinion.Oh dear,i thought i would never said this!! grin

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Shedboy,this time i'm gonna plead CRFC cause.Rarely you find better non league chairmen than Ant, with a passionate and an easy way of dealing with things in football.A bit of laugh and banter on these forums is not gonna change that opinion.Oh dear,i thought i would never said this!! grin

Thanks Coachie..

Im not saying the guys a bad Chairmen, far from it! Anyone who puts time and effort into non league football is a good human being.

There is no right or wrong but my opinion is that if you are a senior member of a football club you shoud stay clear of posting onto forums unless it contructive news for your own board. It shows proffesionalism at the club..

Again just my view

I think in this case facts speak louder than words and it takes an honest and brave man to post on these forums infestated by sharks and piranhas!!

Good signing in getting Mustafa. Surprised we got him since he has been on a fair wage at his previous clubs.

He can't be earning that much, you guys dont have that much by all accounts (not being detrimental, just stating that you don't have the biggest budget in the league, before El Tel and Shedders start....)

When you post slating a Canvey player

I feel the need to reply

You said Not a chance, English is not fit to lace his boots, IMO one of your most overrated young players, would be absolutely ruined at Ryamn Prem level..... Struggled in the Essex Herts Border.... says it all really....

You didnt even know he scored the winner against Concord Rangers on the last meet

If you would have posted something constructive I wouldnt have replied.

On a different note good luck next season

Yellow Army

Yellow Army

When did I say I didn't know he scored the winner...... ?

But anyway think what you like, football is all about opinions, I think English is sh1te, regardless of who he taps in against....

He scored against Concord, whoopy do!! he wont be the first or the last to do so!!!

On this thread, what has happened to Nick Reynolds, is he in the 1st team squad this year?

Also good luck to CIFC, hopefully meet in one of the cups again, and if I score a tap-in from a dropped cross, I also expect to considered the new Danny Heale.....