Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Signing Number 2

ShedBoy

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
If Mel wanted to play next season then i would just have him in goal but i don't think he wants to play now. I think he just wants to be a goalie coach.

IF thats the case then we casn't rely on Wiseman alone and should have a look around the Ryman north. Their are some good keepers in that division.

It's a shame we couldn't get McKinney back.

Of wot I saw with Mel at the play off final I think hes a good keeper for your lot especilly them saves he pulled off in the second half thought he played well. If you do look for another keeper then for your lot look at tony tucker of redbridge he is a quality keeper when i see him when coaching at Barking so might be worth a look at

Originally Posted By: John Short
oh ok then i wood have the redbridge keeper Tony Tucker i think that is his name

I do feel that we need another keeper, Tony Tucker would be a good acquisition (provided we could afford the wages of course) Have been impressed with him whenever i have seen him play.

Originally Posted By: yellow angel
Originally Posted By: John Short
oh ok then i wood have the redbridge keeper Tony Tucker i think that is his name

I do feel that we need another keeper, Tony Tucker would be a good acquisition (provided we could afford the wages of course) Have been impressed with him whenever i have seen him play.

YA when I seen Tucker play at Barking I have always said to my other coaches and etc why hasnt he played in the conference he got everything you would want in a keeper height, reflexes and good handling not bad in my view and if we at hx didnt have Brightly i would like tucker at hx but he would be a good replacement should mel not play anymore

I thought Ricky really come into his own before his injury and car accident last season so I would have him as my number one. Any substitute 'Keeper I would have brought through the ranks under Mel's supervision.

It showed during the second half of last season and especially in the Play Off Final ( How did Mel make that double save! ) how important it is to have a decent keeper.

Mel is one of the best keepers at our level in my view, problem is can he stay clear of injuries.?

If Mel is not going to be our number 1 next season we defo need to recruit a keeper. Would love to see James Russell at the club again, maybe a season long loan?

Like top Strickers decent experienced keepers cost money, as we know its important the club work within there budget

Shorty see it this way your a player at redbridge and then at the end of the season redbridge get a call from canvey that they put in a bid for you and etc would you rather play at a club in ryman north 1 who hardly has no fans or atmosphere or play for a club in ryman prem who not long ago was in the conference who has a good supporters good attendence and has a atmosphere and going to better grounds and better clubs I no which I would choose and surely I think Tucker would choose the same

Originally Posted By: JAY
a player at redbridge get a call from canvey that they put in a bid for you and etc would you rather play at a club in ryman north 1 who hardly has no fans or atmosphere or play for a club in ryman prem who not long ago was in the conference who has a good supporters good attendence and has a atmosphere and going to better grounds and better clubs

That's how we got Ian Luck.