Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sarfend

I honestly cannot wait for tomorrow! Just need my football fix and will be great to see all the lads back from a successful season.

Looking forward to seeing the new signings play and just generally being back at Park Lane for a match!

What with everything that has been happening with Southend pre-season, do they actually have a full squad to bring along or do we expect to have a few reserves/youth players out for them?

Hopefully the game will bring in a few neutrals and potential new supporters that have been pulled in by all of the promotion work that has been going on!!

Originally Posted By: ken
and a band that arent sh!t

The song is good and up beat, perfect for tunnel music! We have had this arguemnet on here before and no song is ever going to please everyone!

I played Club Foot by Kasabian for the last half of last season as requested - what did you think of that?

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
...Yeah, that too. As long as it's not The Final Countdown, I don't care though. I actually cringe every time that cheese is played.

That hasn't been played at Park Lane for over 2 years (not that I know of anyway)!!

ROCKING ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Na, in all honesty I think Clubfoot could stay if people are happy? Just thought it may have been good to have a change!

Canvey Island is a little too slow, will still get played sometime pre-match though smirk

Guest MOB Snr

We had this debate two years ago and I still reckon "Princes of The Universe"

Listen to it and then tell me it does not inspire!!

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
We had this debate two years ago and I still reckon "Princes of The Universe"

Listen to it and then tell me it does not inspire!!

It's worth having again though, 'cause we don't want to run the risk of playing something atrocious.

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
Blue - Parklife.

We can change the words to Parklane.

As for the match. I cannot wait. I'm walking down with some Southend mugs i know of. Really cannot wait.

You what?! Blue? BLUE?! F'in BLUE?!

Typos like that are inexcusable!

How about for every burst onion bag we play that catchy yet cheesy tune used for each goal scored during the recent Euro's ?

Thought that was a great opportunity for crowd participation.

May seem a bit poxy and americanised initially but a great way to unite the fans. Celebration sound-clips are used at a few clubs, and help creat another part of their unique identity. (Burnley, Sheff Utd among others).

......or shall i get my coat ?