Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luton

Lefty

As the link says...

I feel 30 points is very steep, but the FA and Football Association will be very aware that any leniancy would be pounced on by Ken Bates & co.

Will be interesting to see how they approach next season. Reckon they need to earn 75-80 points to stay up, should be able to do that if they can build a decent squad. However, there isn't money there to attract the top players at that level, so it might be difficult.

Isn't this the third season on the trot Luton have started on minus points?

Someone said on another's site that Luton would have to drop right down the league system if they didn't take the points deduction, as the Conference don't accept teams in administration. If things carry on the way they have done with Luton, it wouldn't surprise me to see them sink further.

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
As the link says...

I feel 30 points is very steep, but the FA and Football Association will be very aware that any leniancy would be pounced on by Ken Bates & co.

Will be interesting to see how they approach next season. Reckon they need to earn 75-80 points to stay up, should be able to do that if they can build a decent squad. However, there isn't money there to attract the top players at that level, so it might be difficult.

Exactly. Who is going to sign for a team -30 down. Only money will atrract a player to the club now and they haven't got that at the moment.

The club are fcked.

30 points is too harsh In my view they had 10 points deducted last season and a couple of fines so why put a minus 30 points on luton which in my view is impossible to stay up and I agree with goosey and could be the next wimbledon if things carry on