Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-August 17 )

• Photo
    Historian

• Photo
    I am Spartacus

• Photo
    Ritchie

• Photo
    Monkey8

• Photo
    TowerHamletsAdam

• Photo
    ExCalibur

• Photo
    ExLandlord (HUFC)

Photo

Luton

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline Lefty

Lefty
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
BBC Sport

What you think??

I think that it is to steep and that will be the end of luton fc. YOu might aswell just relegated to the conference.

offline John Short

John Short
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
i heard they have a 30 point deduction

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
As the link says...

I feel 30 points is very steep, but the FA and Football Association will be very aware that any leniancy would be pounced on by Ken Bates & co.

Will be interesting to see how they approach next season. Reckon they need to earn 75-80 points to stay up, should be able to do that if they can build a decent squad. However, there isn't money there to attract the top players at that level, so it might be difficult.

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Isn't this the third season on the trot Luton have started on minus points?
Someone said on another site that Luton would have to drop right down the league system if they didn't take the points deduction, as the Conference don't accept teams in administration. If things carry on the way they have done with Luton, it wouldn't surprise me to see them sink further.

offline ken

ken
  • Reserves Coach
they have gone bust 3 times in 10 years, the club isnt being run properly and this maybe the kick up the [****!!****] it needs. plus 10 of those points were for giving bungs to agents.

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
As the link says...

I feel 30 points is very steep, but the FA and Football Association will be very aware that any leniancy would be pounced on by Ken Bates & co.

Will be interesting to see how they approach next season. Reckon they need to earn 75-80 points to stay up, should be able to do that if they can build a decent squad. However, there isn't money there to attract the top players at that level, so it might be difficult.

Exactly. Who is going to sign for a team -30 down. Only money will atrract a player to the club now and they haven't got that at the moment.

The club are fcked.

offline Mini Goose

Mini Goose
  • Reserves Coach
They are the next Wimbledon in my opinion.

offline JAY

JAY
  • Reserves Coach
30 points is too harsh In my view they had 10 points deducted last season and a couple of fines so why put a minus 30 points on luton which in my view is impossible to stay up and I agree with goosey and could be the next wimbledon if things carry on

offline Diddy's Big Bro

Diddy's Big Bro
  • Reserves
With a 30 point deduction the best they can hope for next year is Conference football. We may even see them in the Ryman Prem. lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus